Originally Posted by SamOlson
That looks really nice.

I've always kinda wanted to go back that direction on a road trip.

Okay now, here's a question.

Last time I was in WY was at least 11-12 years ago. We had to buy beer in a liquor store? Do I remember that correctly?

In MT you can buy beer in a gas station or grocery store.

Hell in CA you can buy hard alcohol in the grocery store, right?!

That is pretty much correct Sam, and was more so years ago, Nowadays, many grocery stores, and convenience stores have a liquor room. You just have to open and step through a door. Some of them have a separate register in there ( I think they all did at one time), but most convenience stores that have booze now, you just get it from a glass room with a 21 and over only sign on the door, and take it back out to the front register. There is one in my town where the store clerk can face North and deal with gas and candy and such, or from the same spot, same register face, South and ring you up in the booze room for your gas and candy and booze too if you are 21 and can go to that side, but if you're on the other side of the counter, main room, they won't ring you up till you step into the liquor side for booze. So there must be different rules for their liquor licenses, or maybe it's that that one is in city limits, and my town has funky statutes, IDK? Still kinda like going to a liquor store, but not going far to it, lol. And you can get hard alcohol at grocery stores and convenience stores here, or at least at the one that have liquor stores built into them.

[Linked Image]