Originally Posted by Seafire
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by walt501
Originally Posted by Fireball2
Originally Posted by walt501
Look, neanderthal, you want to keep living in the dark ages you are free to do so. Once upon a time the horse was viewed as more reliable than an automobile. How did that work out for the horse long term? In America, we are advancing all the time. If you want to remain in the past that's your prerogative, but the majority will welcome new advancements. Will they have problems? Sure they will. But eventually those problems are sorted out and we move on.

Welcome Captain Progress. Don't tell me, you preach tolerance as long as it's only for progress? Don't seem very tolerant of the guys that like things other than what you approve of.

I don't give two schits what anyone buys. What I don't approve of is the endless domestic bashing while holding up foreign brands as superior. End that and I go away - got it? But tell me, in 2016 who did you vote for? I'm thinking Hillary, right? Had to be Hillary because the other guy was too pro America, right?

[Linked Image]

Or did you just conveniently forget that part?

Yeah, you got me pegged. Big Hillary supporter. LOL.

So I recognize that Toyota builds a damn dependable truck, which they do, and that Ford builds a truck engineered to break down just outside of warranty, which they do, so I must be a Hillary supporter?

OK got it.

Hey Roy, When the 2020 elections come around....can you swing by my place, in your Prius to pick me up so we can go down to the voting booth, and we can cast our votes for Alexandria Ocasia Cortez together...

It was fun last time around when we went together in the Prius and parked among all of those Ford pickups, that were made in Mexico.. them with their Trump stickers and the Prius with the Factory installed Hillary Sticker on your car.....and then get to piss off all of those rednecks celebrating voting for Hillary as all of we supporters had that tail gate party in the parking lot... that was fun.. hot dogs, wine coolers, lattes etc...

Yeah John this time we'll stop by the Starbucks and get some jo to go. One thing about being a Hillary supporter, I don't understand why all those mean Ford truck drivers are so angry all the time. They need counselling or something. Big bullies.

Last edited by Fireball2; 01/27/19.

LOL