Originally Posted by RiverRider
Oh, yeah...I'm just creamin my jeans thinking about more checkpoints up and down I-10. I think you fell out of the stupidtree and hit hit every damned branch on the way down.

Big huge Sigh! Some amongst us are dumber than dirt....

The hard core checkpoints will be OUTSIDE the Cities and towns on the Interstates/ Highways that feed into I10 from the South. 1 per highway/ Interstate to the south of the cities and towns along I10....You obviously aren't putting a check point smack dab n the middle of Phoenix or San Antonio to get on and off I10, that would be retarded. Once people are on I10 they don't need to go through a checkpoint; except maybe at state lines, just like now....So if you already lived in one of the Cities along I10, you could jump on I10 with no impediment, and it would be no different experience for you than what you currently have until you exit I10 and hit one of the Highways/ Interstates outside the Cities or towns along I10 going south or north. Even at that, it would only be 1 extra checkpoint you would have to go through than what you currently have to go through...

The point is, you have to cross I10 if you come into our country from the South at some point no matter what to get into the interior of the US so if you have checkpoints on the state highways/ interstates That are feeding/ exiting I10 OUTSIDE the cities and towns you could basically catch a very high percentage of the drugs and people smugglers trying to get to the interior of the country...You could catch more of the people that make it past the border patrol down on the actual border with Mexico...I AM NOT SAYING put a dang border patrol checkpoint at every entry and exit along I10 , that would be crazy...You just need 1 outside the cities and towns on each state highway/ interstate feeding and exiting I10...

Last edited by The_Chadster; 02/04/19.