Originally Posted by APDDSN0864
Originally Posted by JCMCUBIC
Originally Posted by KFWA
who choked me out! who choked me out!

popeyes chicken did that!

lol.... Guy walks in with a ball cap and red backpack on around 2:56. Watches for a second, jumps in, sinks the choke, holds it till the guy passes out, lets go, sticks around for a second then exits stage left. I like that guy....

I watched that over and over again. It just warmed my heart and brought back fond memories of the "carotid restraint". Brings tears to my eyes, it does... laugh

If you watch closely, you'll see him running from way back in the crowd, watch for his chance and go straight for the choke-hold. I think he's undercover security, probably an ex-cop. Watch as he speaks to the supervisor in the blue shirt just before he takes off...

There's another white guy with a ballcap and daypack who tries to intervene early, but then steps back until the cavalry arrives. Like a spotter, probably wearing a body camera. It's done in a lot of very popular attractions to CYA the business and to ID bad guys.

Ed

Too easy. Guy didn't work to get position and the other guy didn't have a clue how to defend a rnc.

Be Polite , Be Professional , but have a plan to kill everybody you meet
-General James Mattis United States Marine Corps

Nothing is darker than a mau mau's moo moo.