Originally Posted by auk1124
What load are you shooting out of that windham weaponry 8 twist barrel? Nice shooting, nice rifle.

Thanks. I have had great luck with the WW barrels. I have 2 rifles that use them now. They are not very finicky at all. I had to go back a page and make sure it was the Rogue Defense you were asking about. That's the one I've been messing with most recently. The load I was using is rather slow, but it is pretty accurate. Eventually, when the weather gets better, I'm going to take the chrono out to the range and do some more testing. I believe I'm running a conservative 20.5 grains of AR Comp in FC cases and br4 primers in the load I posted on the previous page. It is a sub moa load in the rifle, but only runs about 2,500 fps. Like MontanaMan said a while back in a thread, he suspected my load was slow and he was right. I'll step on the gas pedal more next time out. Here's another target of how that rifle shot when the barrel was brand new:
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

My other WW barreled rifle loves 73 gr Hornady ELD match bullets:
I'm running 20.5gr of AR comp in that load as well...

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA