I still disagree, IIRC, the top half of shooters are at or under MOA.

And the rest, no diss intended, may well not be able to shoot well enough, the ammo likely is not totally tuned, and likely have nerves and conditions to deal with when shooting 10 shot groups. If you think that at 100 you can ignore the wind, if there is wind, you are wrong. It can easily add.25/.50 moa to a group if ignored.

I have no clue how to prove it, but I can say that almost any barrel I've messed with, save for one used bushmaster I was given, and one 6.5 twist Pac Nor, have all been MOA or under capable.

if we are looking for .5moa capable then its another game.

And you have to remember, we've had folks here find out they have mount/scope and ammo troubles so far basically. AND that this is not a flat BR test, its not allowing the big rear bags of heavy sand, the big heavy front rests and prefer not to use benches also basically.

FWIW the last 5 years I shot, I had a test upper, and put all new barrels on it. 12X leupold, the test top, had a 3 inch or 4 inch wide floated AL end with a piece of wood on it, that was slick varnished. IE I could find out what the barrels were capable of totally basically with that rig, it was EASY to shoot well. Before I ever put the barrels on my service rifle uppers.

If I had the time I'd be willing to bet that given most any of the none MOA uppers, I could get MOA out of them.

Don't forget we are shooting 10 shot groups, take out the 5 worst of each group, and it changes yet again. No one shoots 10 shot groups, except highpower idiots that shoot 10 shot on the short and up to 22 shot groups mostly...

We can keep Larry Root and all his idiotic blabber and user names on here, but we can't get Ralph back..... Whiskey Tango Foxtrot, over....