Originally Posted by PaulBarnard

I just sent him a message saying he is going to rip the wrong person off one day.

I don't know how schidtstains like this make it through life without getting taken to the woodshed.

If you have a throw away email address, let them know what you think.

https://opticsandammo.com/contact-us-2/

I hope you can bring this POS down. I'd love for him to get his ass kicked badly then go to jail and get it pounded.

That right there is funny. The burner I used was fartrellcluggens.

I hope he is reading this thread. He can read me calling him a thieving cundt.

Hey punk, look at this https://www.bbb.org/us/tx/houston/p...dammo-llc-0915-90049984/customer-reviews Are you going to sue them for their BBB reports?

You better be damn glad you didn't rip me off. I'd have driven over there and slapped your bitchazz unconscious.

There you have it. All of my comments packaged nicely in one location. Now let's examine those against the circumstances and the the elements of the law.

First we must understand that the comments were made base upon statements members here and on the BBB site saying they had been ripped off. Second, we have to establish that my comments were made about him/her or the company. The above are the comments in whole. None of them even mention the company or him/her. Then we have to establish that the statement was false and purporting to be fact. Offering an opinion based upon information that is assumed to be true, even if it hasn't been determined one way or another, will never rise to the level of defamation. They were offered as opinions not fact. And that's just examining them against the first element of the law. There's much more trouble as you examine them against the other elements.

So here's the deal. If he can prove that he hasn't ripped off or engaged in shady business practices with the legions of people complaining online and with the BBB, I'll change my opinion. Hell, I'll even apologize.