Originally Posted by Albay95
Good day guys, another victim here, filed a dispute with my CC and got his letter:

Order Chargeback

We received a chargeback on your $340.99 order

I am demanding that you cease and desist your harassment and unlawful chargeback. I have represented myself in over 175 civil cases. I am more experienced than most lawyers. I will be your worst nightmare.

I’ll sue you until I own everything you have

I will never stop pursuing you with collection agencies and lawsuits

We will have to proceed with the collections account if we do not hear back from you

We will open a collections account for:

$35 chargeback fee
$1000 negative vendor rating fee
$10% order value for the cancellation fee
Attorney fees, collection fees, and fees for time spent

Read our legally binding contract that you agreed to before placing your order: https://opticsandammo.com/return-policy/

If that is unsuccessful we will sue you in a small claims action.

We will put your account into collections and sue you for breach of contract in a small claims action. I suggest you call your credit card company and cancel your chargeback. You could cause us to lose our vendor account. We have to now pay an extra $35 in fees just because you filed a complaint. If there was an issue you were supposed to articulate and address your concerns with us before you file a dispute with your bank.

Google my name and read about my litigation. I own the company.

Regards,
Christopher Eustice
OpticsandAmmo.com

Regards,
Christopher Eustice

Welcome to the forum. Tell him to go fist himself. He doesn't have enough time in life to follow through on 1/100th of the chargebacks he gets.