Originally Posted by 4th_point
What's the tally, Waders?

Or, are you going to let this run a little longer?

I'm letting it run for awhile. (As expected, there are a lot of responses with no statistical value, like "All the time;" "whenever I leave the house;" "90% of the days I carry;" "my favorite is;" "I've been carrying this pistol for 50 years;" etc. etc. etc. None of those types of responses provide data than can be factored into the final results.

The simple goal was/is to simply see what model of gun was actually carried the most last year. The poll is simplistic, but it's based the theory that our actions demonstrate our beliefs, not our words--take the guy that says, "It's important to give to the poor," but he gives $0 to the poor. How do we determine what he believes--by his words or his actions?

Useful responses will say:
1. The make/model (the actual model number, not just "J frame" or "compact") of gun you carried the most in 2019
2. The actual (or estimated) number of days you carried it.

Remember, there is no need to explain or justify beyond that. If you own 364 pistols and carried 363 of them for 1 day each, but the last one for 2 days, that's your winner. You just say "[Make/model of the gun] for 2 days." Nobody should infer you only carried a total of 2 days.

Wade

"Let's Roll!" - Todd Beamer 9/11/01.