Originally Posted by Cajun Blake
Here is Maser's profile from "Teen Guns Forum" where he is a site administrator ...... imagine that !

http://teenguns.16.forumer.com/prof...amp;sid=5237e516170aa95624e5ee63cbc05083

More direct posts from Maser....
- " Maser is my nickname i've had since I was 5. All my friends call me that. It stands for Microwave Amplified Stimulated Emission Radiation. I got that name from my big brother and his friends because when I was a little kid I used to like to play around with our microwave oven by putting all sorts of different [bleep] in it.

- Hey everyone, my names Jason. My birthdate is 10-1-89. I live in California and am very much into guns. I have been since I was 3. My parents are Mexicans, and my uncle has a class III firearms license. "

Maser was 15 yrs old when his girlfriend became pregnant. Maser's son, Andreas was born premature on 4-22-06, and resides with M's girlfriend. (I suppose the State of Kalifornia picked up the bill regarding childbirth and medical expenses).

It appears Maser has been banned from several I-net forums, as here is his direct quote or justification on why he was banned.... " I got banned from this site just because of my introduction. I seriously think these half baked gun site ownser need to quit living in the past. Yeah, I admit I fu*&@ed up a lot when I first started posting at gun sites, but come on, when is it going to be forgotten. I have earned maore than enough respect at other large sites such as TFL and 1911forum...."

As the Teen Guns Forum administrator/moderator, here are some of Maser's replies about trolls .....

"People don't get banned here. They only have their accounts deactivated until they decide to start acting mature."

"Just ignore them. Trolls need attention to survive. All you need to do is deny them that and they will die and go away."

"Yeah well, if it wasn't for these loser trolls who got nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than to pollute cool sites like this then me and the other moderators of this site would have a pretty boring job."

"Then why come to my site then if you don't like teens? If you're going to be a troll at my site then you will be treated like one. May God help you because I can make your time at my site a living hell. Remember, I don't ban people. "

How about some pics of Maser which he posted himself on the TGF.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Finally, here is Maser's email address which posted on the TGF.

jason_cardenas420yahoo.com

Note the "420" behind his last name. Simply put, 420 is a symbol of cannabis and its culture. 420 also represents Hitler's Birthday, the date of the Columbine shootings, National pot smokers day, and referenced as the time of day for many pot smokers to get high.

I posted this thread to provide some insight on Maser, and what kind of intellect we're dealing with.

WCF <*)))>{
a.k.a. Cajun Blake

Cajun Blake deserves a well earnedπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sith Lord level stuff he layed out right here long ago.
Hell yeah!!!