Home
Here is Maser's profile from "Teen Guns Forum" where he is a site administrator ...... imagine that !

http://teenguns.16.forumer.com/prof...amp;sid=5237e516170aa95624e5ee63cbc05083

More direct posts from Maser....
- " Maser is my nickname i've had since I was 5. All my friends call me that. It stands for Microwave Amplified Stimulated Emission Radiation. I got that name from my big brother and his friends because when I was a little kid I used to like to play around with our microwave oven by putting all sorts of different [bleep] in it.

- Hey everyone, my names Jason. My birthdate is 10-1-89. I live in California and am very much into guns. I have been since I was 3. My parents are Mexicans, and my uncle has a class III firearms license. "

Maser was 15 yrs old when his girlfriend became pregnant. Maser's son, Andreas was born premature on 4-22-06, and resides with M's girlfriend. (I suppose the State of Kalifornia picked up the bill regarding childbirth and medical expenses).

It appears Maser has been banned from several I-net forums, as here is his direct quote or justification on why he was banned.... " I got banned from this site just because of my introduction. I seriously think these half baked gun site ownser need to quit living in the past. Yeah, I admit I fu*&@ed up a lot when I first started posting at gun sites, but come on, when is it going to be forgotten. I have earned maore than enough respect at other large sites such as TFL and 1911forum...."

As the Teen Guns Forum administrator/moderator, here are some of Maser's replies about trolls .....

"People don't get banned here. They only have their accounts deactivated until they decide to start acting mature."

"Just ignore them. Trolls need attention to survive. All you need to do is deny them that and they will die and go away."

"Yeah well, if it wasn't for these loser trolls who got nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than to pollute cool sites like this then me and the other moderators of this site would have a pretty boring job."

"Then why come to my site then if you don't like teens? If you're going to be a troll at my site then you will be treated like one. May God help you because I can make your time at my site a living hell. Remember, I don't ban people. "

How about some pics of Maser which he posted himself on the TGF.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Finally, here is Maser's email address which posted on the TGF.

[email protected]

Note the "420" behind his last name. Simply put, 420 is a symbol of cannabis and its culture. 420 also represents Hitler's Birthday, the date of the Columbine shootings, National pot smokers day, and referenced as the time of day for many pot smokers to get high.

I posted this thread to provide some insight on Maser, and what kind of intellect we're dealing with.

WCF <*)))>{
a.k.a. Cajun Blake

hmmm ...
if this not be a hoax, it looks strangely familiar, if you know what i mean ...
Not a hoax, I have found all of the same and more, just google his email address, it will give you everything you ever wanted to know about the troll. Les
Guys.

This thread is now moot.

Let's move on.

rb
Double hmmmmmmmm.

Jim
- Hey everyone, my names Jason. My birthdate is 10-1-89.

That in the week that I went to bootcamp....And I was 21 blush...
Prayer, folks. The boy needs lots of prayer.
Thanks, Rick.
Is that a picture of some naked guy smoking a joint up on that wall...????
Moot?
I think that Maser is gone...
moot -to remove the practical signifigance of...

he's gone now,
Originally Posted by UtahLefty
moot -to remove the practical signifigance of...

he's gone now,

And I've hardly begun to miss him.
them pics were creepily reminiscent of VT and columbine, uh, suspects ...
I had exactly the same reaction. Maser needs prayers, and so does our society for spawning his like.
amen!
Originally Posted by Steve_NO
I had exactly the same reaction. Maser needs prayers, and so does our society for spawning his like.

+1

RH
AMEN!!!
Originally Posted by 2ndwind
Is that a picture of some naked guy smoking a joint up on that wall...????

Tony Montana (Al Pacino) in the "Fly Pelican" scene in Scarface. He's smoking a cigar.

rb
Maser is gone??? Sheeesh, I have lost track of how many forums he has been banned from. He is going to run out of places to troll. I checked HIS own site, not a lot of current posting there at all. Oh well, just a nerdy kid thatthinks he is a man, but has no clue as to how to interact with real people, just teeny types.In a way I am sorry to see him go, it was always so much fun reading his drivel and geting BASHED. Too bad he doesn't have the mentality to figure out what is wrong with all of us..or him.
So the spirit of Louella Parsons, Hedda Hopper, and Rona Barrett is alive and thriving here! So what?
Thanks, Rick.

Things look a little off with that kid.

Hope he's just talk.

MM
Oh,... he was just a minor nuisance.

I didn't have the heart to describe to him how fully screwed his life is.

It's all fun and games now, but somebody his age who has already made a baby with some girl has allowed his peter to ruin his life before it ever got started.
Sadly, what happened today ain't gonna help the boy much either.

I don't have the internet character observing abilities many of you veterans seem to enjoy. I just saw a troubled boy trying to find his place and fit in somewhere.

Actually made me realize I ain't doing to bad with my teens.
I agree with you, Isaac.
Hard to help somebody that does not want to be helped.
I don't imagine he has many positive influences in his "real" life either-however, I hope I am wrong about that!!
Originally Posted by RickBin
Guys.

This thread is now moot.

Let's move on.

rb

Rick, I cry foul

I just utilized the ignore function on a particular poster and now it seems he is gone. First time I have used it and you go and do this.............grin grin
I'd rather 2 BigStick's than one Maser any day, and twice on most.
There's no challenge to tolerance where everything that's hard to tolerate and everyone who's intolerable has been eliminated. Tolerance, in fact, gets no opportunity to operate there. So it's more likely to atrophy than it is to develop. I wonder when my time on the outside, forbidden to look in, is going to begin.
Originally Posted by VAnimrod
I'd rather 2 BigStick's than one Maser any day, and twice on most.

Yes sir, I miss ole Stick's presence at the 'Fire, for sure.
I'd rather them all. I alone select what I read here. While I certainly understand the nature of business decisions, I oftentimes don't understand the premises or rationale underlying them.I hate having this feeling that I'm idiotically missing something.

I am not quite sure I follow you Isaac?
I know Maser could be an irritant, but I am not sure I understand why exactly he was banned?
That makes two of us!
Maybe I didn't read enough of his stuff to know why he was banned. Must have been some discussions that I missed, but I'm sure Rick is not triggerhappy on getting rid of folks.
Stick has been spotted over at the "hide".
it's the Web pics, boys.
look at 'em through the lense of the colombine killers's videos and vt killer's Web postings.
stunning similarities ...
Mudstud,
thanks for that info.
I have been curious to see how Stick is doing!
Originally Posted by fish280
it's the Web pics, boys.
look at 'em through the lense of the colombine killers's videos and vt killer's Web postings.

Ah, I see...
I will have to check out those pics when I get home, my work computers graphics suck.
Originally Posted by fish280
it's the Web pics, boys.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks Fish...If that's the case, then I did idiotically miss something.
Originally Posted by mudstud
Stick has been spotted over at the "hide".

Nobody cares. grin
No, some do...
I'm glad the short bus has loaded up and departed. Some people are just self-destructive and I do not believe we should tolerate them.

I tolerate folks who want to worship differently, dress differently, and talk differently. I don't care about your sex life, what kind of car you drive, or where your ancestors are from.

But I have no tolerance for stupid, irresponsible people having children they can't or won't take care of, dropping out of school only to go on the public tit, or engaging in any other destructive behavior that we as a society are going to have to foot the bill for.

When did "tolerance" become synonymous for accecpetance of any and all behavior, evil, or stupidity?

Did the young man in question ever show any signs of repentance, restitution, or mending of his ways? Then why should he be tolerated to be amoung those who hold higher values?

He should have been rebuked for his actions and behavaiors and many here did just that.
Stick posts there as "Nobody". Twas only a joke, I find the man entertaining as all get out my own self.
Maser will probably locate Stick on whatever forum he's at now and want to be "pards" due to the bond they share from being Campfire refugees,....
grin grin grin
Ken Howell said: "There's no challenge to tolerance where everything that's hard to tolerate and everyone who's intolerable has been eliminated. Tolerance, in fact, gets no opportunity to operate there. So it's more likely to atrophy than it is to develop. I wonder when my time on the outside, forbidden to look in, is going to begin."

I couldn't agree more - X 1000%!

I don't blame a kid for posting his questions, thoughts and ramblings. I DO blame supposed adults for replying until his rants about things like "doors" go on for six or more pages!Get a life gentlemen! He didn't post six + pages on the topic - YOU did!

Tolerance isn't something you dole out when it's easy. They have that kind of tolerance in communist countries. Real tolerance happens when it's hard - in your gut - to practice it.

If you "adults" didn't want to read his posts - why did you? If you didn't want to give him any encouragement - why did you reply to him? If you found him upsetting - why did you bother? He wasn't the one lacking self-control.

Every time we loose a member, we are diminished - whether you liked them or not. Learn the difference between the "ignore" feature - and actally ignoring things. Personally, the more I read his posts, the more I stopped reading them. Just as with BigStick. But it saddens me to know their gone. Who's next?
shut-up ssstupid.
Originally Posted by Jed 1899
shut-up ssstupid.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Originally Posted by BCBrian
Every time we loose a member, we are diminished - whether you liked them or not.

Perhaps, but every non-registered browser (who far outnumber us registered) that decides not to join and post their experience because they see immature and inane posts and wonder "why do I want to be part of that?" are a loss as well. While we know what we've lost in Maser (damn little) what are we losing when potential members do not post because of his posts and, as you wisely point out, the equally divisive replies?

Allen
Well said...
laugh
<sniff> <sniff>

I think I'm smelling the return of something...
Originally Posted by Bristoe
Maser will probably locate Stick on whatever forum he's at now and want to be "pards" due to the bond they share from being Campfire refugees,....

Shhhh

www.woodlandsonline.com/nlps/story.cfm?nlpage=948
STICK....is that you? grin
laugh
HMMMM....
laugh
Well, either it's someone back from the banned/dead, or we've done gone and got a mime...
Can't ban a dynamic IP# you know. laugh
WTF?
who TF is more accurate...

I figure Rick'll know PDQ... as will we...
laugh
The real question is whether ol' Binky here can savvy the relative qualities of a .223AI vs. a .260AI when chucking A-Max's to 1K outta 3-grooved Pac-Nors, Mickey-tuned Sucks, and via MPAJ.
BC, I'm in total agreement. Maser posted his idiotic ramblings and the "adult members" seemed to be drawn to respond. I never understood why anyone would want to engage in the bantering. tired
Originally Posted by Pugs
Originally Posted by BCBrian
Every time we loose a member, we are diminished - whether you liked them or not.

Perhaps, but every non-registered browser (who far outnumber us registered) that decides not to join and post their experience because they see immature and inane posts and wonder "why do I want to be part of that?" are a loss as well. While we know what we've lost in Maser (damn little) what are we losing when potential members do not post because of his posts and, as you wisely point out, the equally divisive replies?

Allen

That is a good point, Allen, and one I had not considered.
Originally Posted by Bink
Can't ban a dynamic IP# you know. laugh

Sure can. Just gotta range ban the IP.
Can't believe so much has been said about me in a single day. Obviously I'm loved at this site or else this thread wouldn't of been created in the first place. laugh
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
There's no challenge to tolerance where everything that's hard to tolerate and everyone who's intolerable has been eliminated. Tolerance, in fact, gets no opportunity to operate there. So it's more likely to atrophy than it is to develop. I wonder when my time on the outside, forbidden to look in, is going to begin.

Once upon a time I worked with a guy named Tilman Ellis. He ran a roofing crew in Detroit during the riots. The roofers were day laborers and were a pretty rough lot. One of the first things he learned was to take 12 guys up the ladder when he only needed 10. It was guarenteed that a couple of guys would start playing grab-ask within the first few minutes. He would send the first two down the ladder. The rest would settle down and work.

Work was offered first thing in the morning. Thirty minutes after picking the crew, all the other work crews within walking distance were already filled. The guys who were sent down the ladder gave away 30 minutes of work for free and there was no more work for them that day. It was a massive bummer to be sent down the ladder.

The key, according to Tilman, was to be decisive and use any excuse to send the first two down the ladder; the sooner the better.

Tilman's roof. Rick's forums.
All that being written, I look at history and see that new communication technologies spawned huge opportunities for those who played with them and learned the new rules.

Movable type (and Bible) jump-started the Protestant Reformation as more people had access to the Bible.

More recently, Hitler exploited electronically amplified speach and, along with FDR, radio transmissions. JFK took to TV like a duck to water and creamed Nixon. Reagan and Clinton were also very charismatic on TV.

So who will be able to project via the Internet? It is likely to be somebody like MASER who dinks around on a bunch of "throw-away" forums like 24hourcampfire. He came. He made mistakes. Likely he learned from those mistakes, and is off to the next site, a little smoother, a little more sophisticated, a little more SALABLE.

Pray that MASER learns Values more quickly than he (and his ilk) learn the mechanics of manipulating reactions via the Internet.

We gave him some fine lessons.
Originally Posted by Bink
laugh

IP address check on Isle four.
Is playing with microwaves while young similar to growing up under power lines?
Nope.
The screen name says it all, what more proof than self admittance of being an idiot.
Originally Posted by Village_Idiot
Yo tengo huevos de hormiguita. shocked

From elephant to little ant... what's the deal with always wanting your sig line to have something to do with your balls?????

Penny
Originally Posted by Barak's Womn

Originally Posted by Village_Idiot
Nope.

From elephant to little ant... what's the deal with always wanting your sig line to have something to do with your balls?????

Penny

Prolly a lack there of....

I feel sorry for the little guy.

HoundGirl
At least the poor little guy posts his sig line in Spanish, which I find vastly preferable to so many posts of an older regular here who's obviously so obsessed with his that he has to allude (in English!) to his hunger and prowess at every opportunity. I've alluded to this penchant elsewhere as the fallacy of mistaking the imagined flow of testosterone for neural synapses. I'm equally appalled and disgusted by the penchant of some Campfire women to respect and encourage this older scrotum-brain. The younger offender at least has the excuse of callowness.
Originally Posted by Ken Howell
............ I've alluded to this penchant elsewhere as the fallacy of mistaking the imagined flow of testosterone for neural synapses. I'm equally appalled and disgusted by the penchant of some Campfire women to respect and encourage this older scrotum-brain...........

Ken,

LOL!!!!!

In all sincerity, you are a master and blending words to clearly and colorfully express the most subtle nuances of thought. I wonder if the aforementioned "scrotum-brain" has any clue that you have "ripped" him as well as can be done. grin
lol

I don't really see why he got banned either. Tend to agree with Issac. Thought his post about Bart was in bad taste but that Bart dealt with it just as he should have-like an adult dealing with an errant youngster. Huge difference between the kid and Stick and the way Stick just pushed until he was banned. Looks like the kid is going to continue pushing even after having the hammer dropped on him though-unlike Stick. In the end, one has to respect that this is Rick's site and that free speech here is by his leave and not our own.
Blaine, your flattery reminds me of the ultimate compliment to sharp repartee οΏ½ from one of my black buddies οΏ½ "if you think yo' th'oat ain't been cut, jes' try shakin' yo' head!"

grin
Steelhead, did you just get called scrotum-brain????
lol
repartee:

My favorite definition: what you think of saying after you're the departee.

grin
Well, as long as you're not hoisted by your own petard!
Originally Posted by Bristoe

Maser is already registered at the hide.
=== "They Eat Their Young" ===

... those are the real "Trolls".
Originally Posted by huskyrunnr
Well, as long as you're not hoisted by your own petard!

One thing that I always appreciated about my buddy Bill Jordan was his genuine appreciation of any witty that one-upped his. I "got" him often enough to see him laugh deep and long with obviously genuine appreciation. (He "got" me a lot more often, of course!)

My buddy Bob Milek was equally easy with laughing at sharp witties that caught him on their points. He often willingly "baited" Bill to get Bill's come-backs, and he laughed with delight as easily and as heartily as any listeners did.
Best kind of folks are the ones who can laugh at themselves.
No witty fares well when it's delivered with obvious malice. The two most notable aspects of Bill Jordan's and Bob Milek's "put-downs" are that (a) they were all genuinely witty, and (b) they were obviously friendly, never malicious. Malice is never a substitute for wit.
Milek and Jordon...RIP
I believe it's, "For 'tis the sport to have the enginer
Hoist with his own petar;"

The verb "hoist" is an irregular past tense of the verb "hoise", meaning "raise" or "lift". The same form is used in "burn" and "burnt".

It means to blow one's self up.
Sorry, pet peeve.
Originally Posted by shreck

The verb "hoist" is an irregular past tense of the verb "hoise", meaning "raise" or "lift". The same form is used in "burn" and "burnt".

Sorry, pet peeve.

All correct... except I am pretty sure that William Shakespeare wrote "petard".

I could not resist! wink

John (from the kingdom just north of the kingdom of Denmark...)
It's quite curious and intriguing to me all this grown, mature men's fascination with a boy.
isaac, all this reminds me of the day when 3 deer saw a cat sunning itself by the tractorshed. The doe noticed and paid no attention. The female fawn was hesitant, curious and sort of friendly. The lil buck, though, upon turning the corner, began acting up, like he was thinking, "Whoa, now this is something to get excited about! Hot daamn, who knew I'd be so lucky?" That fella was struttin good and did everything he could (short of charging) to make it clear that cat had better not mess with him!!

So what does all that mean? Maybe whatever anyone wants to take from it, or read into it...
Originally Posted by isaac
It's quite curious and intriguing to me all this grown, mature men's fascination with a boy.

then let me 'splane it in terms even an attorney could understand.

On the Internet, the age of the party involved is less important than the aggravation they can cause. My take is that there is no fascination at work here, but more of a general pizzed off feeling.
Maybe its time to take out the trash quicker around the 'fire.
=================================================================

Nice touch Sam...unfortunately though; all else afterwards was lost!.....Understand?? You see, I can read or disregard your posts just as easily as I can the boys!!
Originally Posted by Bart185
I think that Maser is gone...

No Actually He Change His Handle to Village Idot!
What's you guys' oppinions about NFA guns?
( 1 2 all )
by Village_Idiot
Originally Posted by isaac

Nice touch Sam...unfortunately though; all else afterwards was lost!.....Understand?? You see, I can read or disregard your posts just as easily as I can the boys!!

well darn Bob, you sure know how to take all the fun out of this. grin
No Actually He Change His Handle to Village Idot!

I done told him you had the Village Idiot job sewed-up Stever.
I defended ya.
Maser, aka Village Idiot, is still on ignore. Interestingly, the Ignore Feature picks him up, even though his handle has changed.

Steve
i think rick blocks the IP address. He can probably still login in with his name & password. The ignore probably picks up THAT and blocks his posts. I wish it would completely block his name and pic too!!!!!!!!
Originally Posted by 1899sav

No Actually He Change His Handle to Village Idiot.

I think that Rick changed it for him to send a little message....
Bart...Unless it's some family handed down tradition, I'd like to be the owner of your texas styled chili recipe. Wildswalker was braggin' on it and I'd like to give it a go. I will certainly give proper attribution to my crowd of folks.
I'll PM you tonight when I get home from work....
Originally Posted by 1899sav

No Actually He Change His Handle to Village Idiot.

I think that Rick changed it for him to send a little message....

I am pretty sure the hammer of the gods fell last night.
Kid was banned then comes back and announces he wont be kept out by anyone. Why dont you just spit in Ricks face?

I suspect that his computer skills are on the par with his communication skills.
Greatly overestimated by the source.
I'll PM you tonight when I get home from work....

You're a kind, good man. Thanks buddy....you're owed one!!
Man...
Been gone for 2 days and miss this excitement...

you mean the 'DYNAMIC' bit was far-fetched?
BAH-hahahahahaha.

Bart I went 8-29-89 at age 18!! This guys a rookie ehh.

Mike
Originally Posted by ready_on_the_right

Bart I went 8-29-89 at age 18!! This guys a rookie ehh.

Mike

Started Aviation Officer Candidate School at the ripe old age of 22 on 11-10-86 under the watchful eye of GYSGT Bowling USMC.

Always remember, one of the most dangerous things in the Navy is an Ensign saying "it's been my experience"
Both of you are puppies. I enlisted in the AF in June of 72, at the age of 17.............................

Still don't know nuthin
Originally Posted by Gmoney
Man...
Been gone for 2 days and miss this excitement...

I think you mean excrement.
Originally Posted by AJ300MAG
οΏ½ I enlisted in the AF in June of 72, at the age of 17. οΏ½ Still don't know nuthin

I enlisted in the Navy 4 August 1949 at the age of eighteen. Knew a little οΏ½ chiefly that I didn't know nearly enough. (That's still as true now as it was then.)
Ensign sayings, "It's been my experience."

Does that go for kings too? I read that King George VI was an Ensign at the Battle of Jutland. laugh
Originally Posted by derby_dude

Does that go for kings too? I read that King George VI was an Ensign at the Battle of Jutland. laugh

Might, heck might apply more for politicians that go into the military. Of course you should also beware of the LCDR saying "I've been thinking" and the Aviator saying "Hey, watch this"
laugh laugh laugh
Always remember, one of the most dangerous things in the Navy is an Ensign saying "it's been my experience"

Even when the ensign was a CPO, then a WO, then a CWO, before he became an ensign? Or do mustangs go right from CWO to LTJG?

(Such things are ancient mysteries to an Old Guy who was only a PH2 fifty-five long years ago and doesn't remember knowing any ensigns.) smile
Originally Posted by jpb
Originally Posted by shreck

Sorry, pet peeve.

All correct... except I am pretty sure that William Shakespeare wrote "petard".

I could not resist! wink

John (from the kingdom just north of the kingdom of Denmark...)

Here's the text I used, you could be right...

There's letters seal'd: and my two schoolfellows,
Whom I will trust as I will adders fang'd,
They bear the mandate; they must sweep my way
And marshal me to knavery. Let it work;
For 'tis the sport to have the enginer
Hoist with his own petar; and 't shall go hard
But I will delve one yard below their mines
And blow them at the moon: O, 'tis most sweet,
When in one line two crafts directly meet.
Main Entry: peοΏ½tard
Pronunciation: pdotted schwaprimarystresstοΏ½rd, -tadotd
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): -s
Etymology: Middle French, from peter to break wind (from pet expulsion of intestinal gas, from Latin peditum, from neuter of peditus, past participle of pedere to break wind) + -ard; akin to Greek bdein to break wind silently, Russian bzdet'
1 : a metal or wood case containing an explosive for use in breaking down a door or gate or in breaching a wall
2 : a firework that explodes with a loud report
And now has come to mean something like "shooting oneself in the foot."
And then there is this gem:

Well, I appologize if it seemed if I was singling just you out. As a regular at this great site, you have to admit I have screwed up a lot and I know people are not going to forgive and forget all that easily. All I can do is just not screw up anymore and let time take it's course of action.

My girlfriend and I having a kid at a young age was not a mistake nor an unplanned thing. Believe it or not we planned it and deliberatly didn't use protection. While that may seem hard to believe, it's the honest to God truth. I feel it was the greatest thing that's ever happened to me. Holding a brand new life in your arms sure matures you very quickly. I know guys my age should be partying and getting in trouble, but I been there done that and now nothing satisfies me more than being at home with my new family.

Linky to Binky
past participle of pedere to break wind

With that in mind mayhaps you can hoist yourself up with a petar(d). laugh
You vastly over-estimate the thrust of my rocket!

grin
Ken,

I'll be danged. I haven't heard of the PH rating in forever. It had already been changed to a HM rating when I joined in 1970 (if I am thinking clearly and PH is Pharmacist Mate) (If I am not thinking clearly then please disregard this rambling from a delusional swabbie who drank way too much in his younger days).

Jim

Originally Posted by texasbatman
Ken,

I'll be danged. I haven't heard of the PH rating in forever. It had already been changed to a HM rating when I joined in 1970 (if I am thinking clearly and PH is Pharmacist Mate) (If I am not thinking clearly then please disregard this rambling from a delusional swabbie who drank way too much in his younger days).

Jim

Nope PH = Photographer's Mate. Still around.

To answer your earlier question Ken. Senior Chiefs and Master Chiefs tend to go Chief Warrant Officer (CWO1-5) and be the technical experts and E-6 and Chiefs that get selected tend to go Limited Duty Officer and run the maintenance programs. Yes, Ensign LDO's get a pass on the "It's been my experience" line but only once or twice smile
Darn Pugs!!!!!!!!!!! Of course. Pharmacists mate was the PM rating wasn't it?? When there was more than two of them together at the same time is was PM's shortened to PMS. smile

I know I know leave the funny stuff to Les and Terry.

Bye.

Jim
Ken, now that we have petard nailed down...is there a feralard or a full-blown wildard?

Mayhaps something like cabbage chili and beer would be the progenitors of a wildard.

(Just toying with the words, my bud. You KNOW I love doing that.)
Originally Posted by RockyRaab
Ken, now that we have petard nailed down...is there a feralard or a full-blown wildard? οΏ½

Not that I know of οΏ½ but coworker has always made me wonder how one would ork a cow οΏ½

οΏ½ and burrowing owl has always made me wonder what a burro wing would look like.

grin
Originally Posted by derby_dude

Might, heck might apply more for politicians that go into the military. Of course you should also beware of the LCDR saying "I've been thinking" and the Aviator saying "Hey, watch this"

For most of my adult life, one observation has been constant.
Most Lt. Comanders and Majors seem to have been promoted several grades above their ability.
However, those who are the exceptions are some of the finest officer material around (that last for Blaine) smile
TTT
I doubt anyone misses Derby Douche.
Is there a purpose to bringing these old threads about maser and dd back to the top?
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Is there a purpose to bringing these old threads about maser and dd back to the top?

FUN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well,

if you say so.

Have fun.
Curious as to what connection someone who joined this sight in 2017, years after Maser left, would have with Maser and want to drag this up again?

Just noticed there is a second thread about Maser that has been brought ttt. Wonder if the OP is Maser?
Originally Posted by Cretch
Curious as to what connection someone who joined this sight in 2017, years after Maser left, would have with Maser and want to drag this up again?

Sock puppet pyramid.

Same as having a guy on here only six months and he knows 30-40 members by first name, their back stories, their birthdays, etc.
Originally Posted by slumlord

Sock puppet pyramid.

Same as having a guy on here only six months and he knows 30-40 members by first name, their back stories, their birthdays, etc.

I know that you only eat skittles on Thursday nights while watching Lawrence Welk.

πŸ™ˆπŸ¦«
Originally Posted by Beaver10

Sock puppet pyramid.

I know that you only eat skittles on Thursday nights while watching Lawrence Welk.

πŸ™ˆπŸ¦«

lololololololololoololol
Guys.

This thread is now moot.

Let's move on.

rb

This post by Rick Bin is more true today then when he wrote it.
Originally Posted by kingston

Sock puppet pyramid.

πŸ™ˆπŸ¦«

lololololololololoololol

Is that before or after he brings some beans to Nana?
Originally Posted by Scotty
Guys.

This thread is now moot.

Let's move on.

rb

This post by Rick Bin is more true today then when he wrote it.

It's all about the hunt.

LOL
TFF...
1st time seeing this.

LMFAO!!!!

MASER...........πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Green apple skittles are an abomination.
Elkymasarnutts!!!!

Doxing blast from the past!!!
Another member sent me a PM steering me back straight on schit with the link to this.

Throw this one in with Stallings and his Barnabus and Happy camper sickpuppets .

Most def back on the fence with elkymasarnutts being Jason..

2 fer!!!!!

This oughta set elkymasarnutts off the deep end today.
Again.....

LMFAO!!!!
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Poor poor Elky.
Masar's not near as annoying as ElkSlut, and Masars an atheist. Elkslut was caught quoting scripture, probably from his Sunday Sermon.

I'm still of the opinion that Elkslut is Billy Boy the preaching pedo.
Happy Camper unmasked.

Elkless, and Barnabus, and many others are very simply the most prolific troll ever seen here at the Fire...

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Maser. Jason Cardenas. 10-01-89

Here's the good Reverend Jason Cardenas... Maser, Happy Camper, Elkslayer91, Barnabus... and on and on..

He's been revealed here before.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/1421103/1

Jason Cardenas has MULTIPLE FB accounts, listing both Texas and California as residences. I mean like 20 different accounts there. Why?

Yeah, he's a Man of God, alright. whistle
Well...
At least 2 fake preachers have been doxed on here.
Bill and Jason.

The web of sockpuppets they both have spun is amazing.

Bin outta ban the fugga,s and make start all over again.
Then we can sniff em out again and have more fun.

πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Well...
At least 2 fake preachers have been doxed on here.
Bill and Jason.
A fughing broke dick fat fugg from SC
And a welfarite product

SMH....

The web of sockpuppets they both have spun is amazing.

Bin outta ban the fugga,s and make start all over again.
Then we can sniff em out again and have more fun.

πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
I dont get why anybody would waste time pretending to be somebody else.

And then do that crap here?

Fail to see any reward system.
Will say i admire the determination of those who guard the forum from such wackos.
You wanna see some dirty nasty schit, let's drag up some steelhead threads and you tell me which one sounds worse. LOL
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You wanna see some dirty nasty schit, let's drag up some steelhead threads and you tell me which one sounds worse. LOL

Amen.
Originally Posted by rockinbbar
Happy Camper unmasked.

Elkless, and Barnabus, and many others are very simply the most prolific troll ever seen here at the Fire...

Here's the good Reverend Jason Cardenas... Maser, Happy Camper, Elkslayer91, Barnabus... and on and on..

Jason Cardenas has MULTIPLE FB accounts, listing both Texas and California as residences. I mean like 20 different accounts there. Why?

Dayom.

Yeah, tom264 was a real peach. wink
Barneybus and Crappy Hamster are Stallings outta SC beyond a shadow of a doubt.
Masar/ Jason is running Elkynutts.

And the myriad of other sickpuppets associated with them both are probably mind boggling.
Masar is also a regular on snipers hide.
Talk about a loser life ...

Slumlord dug into Barnabus doing google fu.
Before I found out he was Stallings from chester SC from his electronic footprint his dumbazz left on classified ads.

He has been banned from other sites.
Bill makes his living off religon

Masar is probably living in moms section 8 rental.
32 yr old jobless loser.
Falied at his online fake preacher gig I bet.

The internet is his whole world.

Both fake preachers trying to exploit others beliefs.

Gee .....
A daily fuucking double.

Only thing lower than snake schit on land is a fake preacher " man of God"....

Thats a fact jack.....
Originally Posted by renegade50

And the myriad of other sickpuppets associated with them both are probably mind boggling.

Before I found out he was Stallings from chester SC from his electronic footprint his dumbazz left on classified ads.

Living in moms section 8 rental.
32 yr old jobless loser.

Gee .....
A daily fuucking double.

Thats a fact jack.....

Thanks for the info, hats off to you and Slumlord for the legwork.
What was MASERS MO as a troll? I’ve seen his name come up here before as a troll but he was before my time here.
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
What was MASERS MO as a troll? I’ve seen his name come up here before as a troll but he was before my time here.

Bin restricted his functions on his account.
Limited him to 2 or 3 post a yr.
He created various sockpuppets to search peoples histories cause he cant as Masar.

If you have him on your friend list like many do.
It means you slighted him or really fuuucked up one of his sockpuppets.
His way of "counting coup" in his peabrain OCD mentally ill mind.

He created various sockpuppets to search peoples histories cause he cant as Masar.

Well, that answers that!
Always wondered why he was on my list.
That explains why I’ve seen his avatar pop up on several friends list. He sounds like he nuts.
Yep, I'm on his friends list to LOL
He also friends his own sickpuppets for some strange reason in his smooth convoluted brain.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

Just looking at his postings on various threads the last day or two.
The little Dr. Demento fool has been desperately trying to spin and deflect schit...

Nothing he ever post works for him.
Tries the same schit and pattern time and time again with nuance and wording change at best.

Always fails ...

What is that definition of insainity ???
Knowing schit dont work but still doing it time and time again.

A hamster on a exercise wheel knows when to stop and get off.

Stallings and Jason have less sense than a Hamster in their sickpuppet worlds that mean so much to them.

Just funny as fugg to me.
Both fake azz preachers living their supressed real world mundane schit lives thru persona,s on sickpuppets on the web.

This is just on this site.
Imagine what they got going on other sites.

πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Maser is on my list too.
Me and slumlord set masar up yrs ago on one of his please let me back I have changed Bin threads.

We played like we was gonna go to bat for him with Bin and work like we was gonna try and get him back and schit.
He spent one of his 2 or 3 post a yr making that thread.

Set a trap for him.
Lulled him into believing me and slumlord were on his side and schit for awhile

Then the the next time he was allowed to post.
We pulled the rug out from under his hopes and fuucked him up.

Me and slumlord both freinded Masar and Elkynutts after that IIRC just so he has to see us on his friend list and remember subconsciously what we did to him.

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
I'm a padawan...

Slumlord is a Sith Lord...

Kingston is Keyser Sosa a whole entire other league at a higher level.

I wouldnt want those 2 on my case.
😬😬😬😬🀘🀘🀘🀣🀣🀣🀣
Aha!

Bill makes his living off religion

There was a peculiar fella (DanBrothers) from SC posting some time back about wolf hunting. I recalled the religious connotations and thought it to be, ummmm, unique.

Link:
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/15802158/1
That explains why I’ve seen his avatar pop up on several friends list. He sounds like he nuts.

Maser isn’t on you friend list (yet), but you got slappy hamster!
LOL
I need a program to keep all the sock puppets and their original names straight. crazy
Originally Posted by SKane

There was a peculiar fella (DanBrothers) from SC posting some time back about wolf hunting. I recalled the religious connotations and thought it to be, ummmm, unique.

Link:

Holy schitt!!!
Hmmm.
Very similar unorganized posting style as Barneybus and Crappy Hamster have at times.

Comntent alsoYou probably got a jimmy olsen on another stallings sickpuppet

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally Posted by Cajun Blake
Here is Maser's profile from "Teen Guns Forum" where he is a site administrator ...... imagine that !

- " Maser is my nickname i've had since I was 5. All my friends call me that. It stands for Microwave Amplified Stimulated Emission Radiation. I got that name from my big brother and his friends because when I was a little kid I used to like to play around with our microwave oven by putting all sorts of different [bleep] in it.

- Hey everyone, my names Jason. My birthdate is 10-1-89. I live in California and am very much into guns. I have been since I was 3. My parents are Mexicans, and my uncle has a class III firearms license. "

Maser was 15 yrs old when his girlfriend became pregnant. Maser's son, Andreas was born premature on 4-22-06, and resides with M's girlfriend. (I suppose the State of Kalifornia picked up the bill regarding childbirth and medical expenses).

It appears Maser has been banned from several I-net forums, as here is his direct quote or justification on why he was banned.... " I got banned from this site just because of my introduction. I seriously think these half baked gun site ownser need to quit living in the past. Yeah, I admit I fu*&@ed up a lot when I first started posting at gun sites, but come on, when is it going to be forgotten. I have earned maore than enough respect at other large sites such as TFL and 1911forum...."

As the Teen Guns Forum administrator/moderator, here are some of Maser's replies about trolls .....

"People don't get banned here. They only have their accounts deactivated until they decide to start acting mature."

"Just ignore them. Trolls need attention to survive. All you need to do is deny them that and they will die and go away."

"Yeah well, if it wasn't for these loser trolls who got nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than to pollute cool sites like this then me and the other moderators of this site would have a pretty boring job."

"Then why come to my site then if you don't like teens? If you're going to be a troll at my site then you will be treated like one. May God help you because I can make your time at my site a living hell. Remember, I don't ban people. "

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[email protected]

Note the "420" behind his last name. Simply put, 420 is a symbol of cannabis and its culture. 420 also represents Hitler's Birthday, the date of the Columbine shootings, National pot smokers day, and referenced as the time of day for many pot smokers to get high.

I posted this thread to provide some insight on Maser, and what kind of intellect we're dealing with.

WCF <*)))>{
a.k.a. Cajun Blake

Cajun Blake deserves a well earnedπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sith Lord level stuff he layed out right here long ago.
Hell yeah!!!

Link:

Unfortunately, I know Dan Brothers from another site. Or at least knew of his ramblings.

He'd take off across the U.S. in a white cargo van like the child abductors use, and scribe his adventures along the way.

When he showed up here, he wasn't new to me, nor were his insane ramblings. crazy

Link:

Unfortunately, I know Dan Brothers from another site. Or at least knew of his ramblings.

He'd take off across the U.S. in a white cargo van like the child abductors use, and scribe his adventures along the way.

When he showed up here, he wasn't new to me, nor were his insane ramblings. crazy

Yep I remember him to Barry, plus Dan would at least post pictures of his adventures unlike our resident trolls here.
Fuggin Maser, that name comes back like a seeping hemorrhoid....Diaper Boy was so fun to screw with, and easy to make mad. LOL

Da Fuggg, I'm a nice guy.
Originally Posted by AKwolverine

Well, that answers that!

Maser started following me immediately after I parted NoElk out on this epic meltdown thread.

Coincidence, idk? Breadcrumbs and tea leaves say Maser is NoElk.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14725548/1

🦫
Happy Camper unmasked.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...-you-be-on-the-good-o-meter#Post16987232

Bill makes his living off religon

Masar is probably living in moms section 8 rental.
32 yr old jobless loser.

Gee .....
A daily fuucking double.

Thats a fact jack.....

He also friends his own sickpuppets for some strange reason in his smooth convoluted brain.

Just looking at his postings on various threads the last day or two.
The little Dr. Demento fool has been desperately trying to spin and deflect schit...

Nothing he ever post works for him.
Tries the same schit and pattern time and time again with nuance and wording change at best.

Always fails ...

What is that definition of insainity ???
Knowing schit dont work but still doing it time and time again.

A hamster on a exercise wheel knows when to stop and get off.

Stallings and Jason have less sense than a Hamster in their sickpuppet worlds that mean so much to them.

Just funny as fugg to me.
Both fake azz preachers living their supressed real world mundane schit lives thru persona,s on sickpuppets on the web.

This is just on this site.
Imagine what they got going on other sites.

πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Well, that answers that!

Maser started following me immediately after I parted NoElk out on this epic meltdown thread.

🦫

How'd that $40K bet ever turn out?
Haha brought Elknuts out lol

lmao You challenged me to prove I wasn't a russian troll, and I answered your challenge with a $40,000 bet, to force you to back your filthy lying azz up, and you ran like the little pathological lying commie biatch you are, because you are not a man, and did what all little commie biatches do, you started a thread to continue CYBERSTALKING ME, and continue to turn this whole site against me with your pathological lying from baseless evidence, again, all because you weren't man enough to back your lying yapper up.

Tell your lies however you want, you challenged me and when I took the challenge and made the bet........you RAN.

A real man would've stepped to the plate and put up the money to back his yapper.

You proved to the world you're not a man, then and there.

You're just another mentally deranged Diabolical Cyberstalker regurgitating the same lies for over two years, and you accomplished getting these other Low I.Q. idiots to believe your lies, because they are commie followers too stupid to look up the evidence, Useful Idiots.

Well, that answers that!

🦫

Beaver10 ran like a little biatch, and wasn't man enough to back his yapper with dollars, and started a cryfest thread, because his G-String got all wadded up in his twat.
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91

lmao You challenged me to prove I wasn't a russian troll, and I answered your challenge with a $40,000 bet, to force you to back your filthy lying azz up, and you ran like the little pathological lying commie biatch you are, because you are not a man, and did what all little commie biatches do, you started a thread to continue CYBERSTALKING ME, and continue to turn this whole site against me with your pathological lying from baseless evidence, again, all because you weren't man enough to back your lying yapper up.

Tell your lies however you want, you challenged me and when I took the challenge and made the bet........you RAN.

A real man would've stepped to the plate and put up the money to back his yapper.

You're just another mentally deranged Diabolical Cyberstalker regurgitating the same lies for over two years, and you accomplished getting these other Low I.Q. idiots to believe your lies, because they are commie followers too stupid to look up the evidence, Useful Idiots.

Considering your reply to my bet that you couldn't back up your 300 yard drive claims, you probably shouldn't talk about running away from a bet......
Wasn't that like ten large to hit a golf ball.
Originally Posted by goalie

Considering your reply to my bet that you couldn't back up your 300 yard drive claims, you probably shouldn't talk about running away from a bet......

Hey Diabolical Cyberstalker, I never challenged you, whereas Beaver10 did challenge me. You never had the right to set the terms of a bet, because, again, I never challenged you to a bet. You challenged me, but it was not high enough, plus to think I'd meet with a mentally ill person like you, cyberstalking me on the internet, proves how truly sick you are.

We've already gone over this before. You're just steady with your lying cyberstalking, idiot. Go cut your neighbors lawn.
Originally Posted by Raferman
Wasn't that like ten large to hit a golf ball.

I offered multiple tries, flat hole, he ran liked a beotch.

Hey Diabolical Cyberstalker, I never challenged you, whereas Beaver10 did challenge me. You never had the right to set the terms of a bet, because, again, I never challenged you to a bet. You challenged me, but it was not high enough, plus to think I'd meet with a mentally ill person like you, cyberstalking me on the internet, proves how truly sick you are.

We've already gone over this before. You're just steady with your lying cyberstalking, idiot. Go cut your neighbors lawn.

So, YOU challenge Beaver, you say he's a punk for not taking the bet.

I challenge you to a bet, I'm saying you're a lying punk, since you didn't take the bet.

It's not rocket surgery there Mr neverkilledanelk

Well, that answers that!

🦫

Beaver10 ran like a little biatch, and wasn't man enough to back his yapper with dollars, and started a cryfest thread, because his G-String got all wadded up in his twat.

How about a pic of that $40 K to show you can back your play?

Or a pic of anything other than something pulled off the internet?

I suppose I'm a commie too, eh?

I challenge you to a bet, I'm saying you're a lying punk, since you didn't take the bet.

Well, that answers that!

🦫

There was no bet.

- Jag

πŸ˜‚πŸ¦«

You probably are that goofy redheaded millennial kid. Playing victim while calling everyone else a cyberstalkers seems to be part of that demographic.

There was no bet.
- Jag

ROFLMAO

You ran like a bitiach after I called your challenge and put $40,000 on the table to prove I'm not a russian troll, and here you still lie about it.

Ran like a little commie biatich, and started your 60 page cryfest thread....LMAO

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NoElk is correct for once. I was wrong. He wasn’t a Russian Sputnik.

He is however a mentally inbreed dumbfΓ»ck, who is starving for the attention that his mom gave away to paying customers. And we’re his attention surrogates.

There was never a bet made between NoElk and 🦫 There was a lot of screaming, crying and non-stop cut & pasting of the same post over and over and over by NoElk. But, no bet was agreed upon.

It was cute to watch him thrash about, trying so hard to fight back at me. I usually leave him alone, for the most part...It’s hell on earth when you get him all wound around the spokes. He’ll go on for days, until the facility interns grab him up and hit him with a Haldol needle. Everyone needs some rest by then...

🦫

You commies steady lying about the facts, I "accepted" beaver's challenge. I didn't challenge beaver, and I just posted up above the facts.

I won't waste time with your mentally deranged pathological lying. The decent people here saw beaver puzz out.

There was no bet.
- Jag

ROFLMAO

You ran like a bitiach after I called your challenge and put $40,000 on the table to prove I'm not a russian troll, and here you still lie about it.

Ran like a little commie biatich, and started your 60 page cryfest thread....LMAO

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ElkPoo....I POSTED THE OLD THREAD LINK HERE A FEW POSTS BACK.

Pull it up for [bleep] and giggles and let’s review that spectacular tantrum you showed everyone.

🦫

He is however a mentally inbreed dumbfΓ»ck, who is starving for the attention that his mom gave away to paying customers. And we’re his attention surrogates.

There was never a bet made between NoElk and 🦫 There was a lot of screaming, crying and non-stop cut & pasting of the same post over and over and over by NoElk. But, no bet was agreed upon.

It was cute to watch him thrash about, trying so hard to fight back at me. I usually leave him alone, for the most part...It’s hell on earth when you get him all wound the spokes. He’ll go on for days, until the facility interns grab him up and hit him with a Haldol needle. Everyone needs some rest by then...

🦫

LMAO, look at this biatich attempt to cover his azz.....saying there never was a bet......yeah, you were NOT Man enough to accept the bet, AFTER challenging me to prove something)

That is a cop out, putz move, of a little biatich.

That was you.
All day long..

For this????
Another meltdown from Elkymasarnutts ad nausem....
Your really kicking our azz,s diaper boy....

Got any elk pictures to share with us that you or your clients have killed???

It was cute to watch him thrash about, trying so hard to fight back at me. I usually leave him alone, for the most part...It’s hell on earth when you get him all wound the spokes. He’ll go on for days, until the facility interns grab him up and hit him with a Haldol needle. Everyone needs some rest by then...

🦫

LMAO, look at this biatich attempt to cover his azz.....saying there never was a bet......yeah, you were NOT Man enough to accept the bet, AFTER challenging me to prove something)

That was you.

Let’s talk about something real, ok, NoElk.

How’s your sister doing?

🦫

There was no bet.
- Jag

ROFLMAO

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pull it up for [bleep] and giggles and let’s review that spectacular tantrum you showed everyone.

🦫

He cant help it Beav.
It's what little spics raised on welfare do..
Tantrums.....
HOLY fuggg elknutts, STFU

There was no bet.
- Jag

ROFLMAO

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let's pull up the original thread where you challenged me to prove I'm not a russian troll, before your cry out thread you linked above, to show everyone how you weren't man enough to finish the CHALLENGE "YOU" STARTED.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ran like a little biatich, and he couldn't even raise $40,000 from all of the other cyberstalkers to back him either. I guess they weren't as sure in their lying accusations either, or they would've all piled into the party for some free money.

Typical commie move. You sumbiatiches never back your yappers.

🦫

That was you.

How’s your sister doing?

🦫

Or his WW2 vet dad he invented he never had.
I bet on his BC under fathers name it says " Unknown".
Welfare scam so they cant go after baby daddy for child support.

Elkymasarnutts do you pay child support for that illegitimate offspring of yours ???
Kid should be around 17 or 18 now.

Naw.......
We tax payers been footing the bill for that generational welfare as a way of life offspring of yours without a doubt.

You ok Elky?......

🦫

That was you.

How’s your sister doing?

🦫

LMAO....that's it, change the subject when you just got your azz handed to you, again, with facts to prove you're nothing but a mentally deranged Diabolical Cyberstalker.

Say's a whole lot when you refused to put up $40,000 you could've easily taken from me if you were SOOOOO right, but you're nothing but slimy filthy trash cyberstalking me on the internet.

You commies steady lying about the facts, I "accepted" beaver's challenge. I didn't challenge beaver, and I just posted up above the facts.

I won't waste time with your mentally deranged pathological lying. The decent people here saw beaver puzz out.

Uh oh...
Commies.....
Commies commies every fuucking where....
Commies to the left
Commies to the right
Surrounded by commies.

Grumble grumble
COMMIES....
You ok Elky?......

πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

The decent people here??????????????

Which ones are those?????????????

laugh laugh laugh laugh
My hats off to you fellas. Watching you mentally eviscerate NeverKilledAnElk is laugh out loud funny.

TakeYourMeds91…
Elky, there are only two things for certain on the 24HC:

1. You've never killed an elk
2. Everyone would be happy if you went away. Everyone.

As in nobody is stalking you, they're just being mean hoping you take the hint.

Just keep your Diabolical Cyberstalking of me going, and you will be assured to win the lottery. I can feel it coming.
Elkymasarnutts do you help out your mom with any exspense,s at all.
Groceries
Section 8 rent.
Cable
Ph

Anything.
Or is your 31 32 yr old azz still in permanent spic azz leech mode on here cause you failed as a preacher.

You cant even lie well enough to be a preacher.

You are a utter failure.
Being good at interneting in your mind dont mean schit in thr real world where the rubber meets the road.
Fuucking life loser is what you are.

1 & 2 are baseless lies from you. You have zero evidence to support either statement, which makes you a pathological liar, and a mentally deranged Diabolical Cyberstalker.

1 & 2 are baseless lies from you. You have zero evidence to support either statement, which makes you a pathological liar, and a mentally deranged Diabolical Cyberstalker.

Name one member on here that likes you and would call you a friend?

Just one.

As for the elk killing, well, a pictures worth a thousand words......

Just one.

As for the elk killing, well, a pictures worth a thousand words......

πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Elkymasarnutts
🀣🀣🀣
Groceries
Section 8 rent.
Cable
Ph

Anything.
Or is your 31 32 yr old azz still in permanent spic azz leech mode on here cause you failed as a preacher.

You are a utter failure.
Being good at interneting in your mind dont mean schit in thr real world where the rubber meets the road.

rockinbbar kicked you off the podium, and stole your trophy. You no longer are #1 Narcissist. ROFLMAO

Amateur is what you are, Low I.Q. amateur.

You said you were 99.9% sure I am Happy Camper, and now you say I'm maser.

You are 99.9999% stupid is what you are.

Quit claiming to be a victim and post a damn picture of you with some elk! You sound like a crybaby millennial with all of the cyber bullying talk.

Just one.

Rick Bin

🦫

That was you.

How’s your sister doing?

🦫

Groceries
Section 8 rent.
Cable
Ph

Anything.

You are a utter failure.

rockinbbar kicked you off the podium, and stole your trophy. You no longer are #1 Narcissist. ROFLMAO

Amateur is what you are, Low I.Q. amateur.

You said you were 99.9% sure I am Happy Camper, and now you say I'm maser.

You are 99.9999% stupid is what you are.

Oh my.... absouloutly crushed me again..

You are a fuucking welfare spic...
And a failure at being a fake preacher.
Loser......
I always took Elkslayer to be someone rather high on the autism spectrum. That's why I don't mess with him anymore.

Say's a whole lot when you refused to put up $40,000 you could've easily taken from me if you were SOOOOO right, but you're nothing but slimy filthy trash cyberstalking me on the internet.

Show us a pic of you holding 40K and give an addy to send Beav's money if he loses and I'll talk him into betting you. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
[Linked Image from media.giphy.com]

Just one.

Rick Bin

πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

Originally Posted by mirage243

Show us a pic of you holding 40K and give an addy to send Beav's money if he loses and I'll talk him into betting you. 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

Grimmy crumpled monopoly money dont count either.
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Just keep your Diabolical Cyberstalking of me going, and you will be assured to win the lottery. I can feel it coming.

I mentioned the other night, you need a new thesaurus or something.

Your repeated use in multiple "postings" of the same terms, over and over and over and over again, is not a sign of the supposed "above average intelligence" you claim.

Odds are, based on your "postings", you have access to a computer or some device to access the internet. Look up some new words dude.

If you believe the repetition is effective, I have a simple question that could use answering?

How's that working for you?

PS, learn how to correctly spell "biatch"
Their is just sooooooo much material to work with on elkymasarnutts.
It's almost unfair...
πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜

Your repeated use in multiple "postings" of the same terms, over and over and over and over again, is not a sign of the supposed "above average intelligence" you claim.

Odds are, based on your "postings", you have access to a computer or some device to access the internet. Look up some new words dude.

If you believe the repetition is effective, I have a simple question that could use answering?

Geno please don't go full blown grammar nazi.
It kinda scares me man.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Originally Posted by Calvin
I always took Elkslayer to be someone rather high on the autism spectrum. That's why I don't mess with him anymore.

That may be true.

Perhaps we should all be kind to him?

Quit claiming to be a victim and post a damn picture of you with some elk! You sound like a crybaby millennial with all of the cyber bullying talk.

Posting solid evidence(FACTS) does not make one a victim or a crybaby, but it does prove you are with your twisting the facts around to support your strawman arguments.
Hey elkymasarnutts
How your website work out for you.
" Tard teens with guns" or what the fugg ever it was called.

I hit the link for it.
Nothing popped up.
Did you have cyberstalkers on it.
You seemed to dwell alot about trolls and schit in that link.
Master of your own destiny web site schit.

Another failure to launch on your part again I geuss.
Utter fail on your part.
But your used to that anyways...
Stupid azz mexi trash loser........

Oh, now THIS is rich. All of these mentally deranged Diabolical Cyberstalkers ATTACKING ME have been repeating the same baseless lies about me for close to 4 years, and here's Geno questioning how repeating the same thing over and over is working out for me, when repeating the same lies over and over again has worked out great for these mentally deranged scum.

BWHAHAHAHAHA.

PoT meet kettle.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. he didn't ask that did he? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Posting solid evidence(FACTS) does not make one a victim or a crybaby, but it does prove you are with your twisting the facts around to support your strawman arguments.

I use to feel bad for you. Honestly you seem to be the Maser kid and a whiny millennial. If you are truly an elk guide or even an avid elk hunter just post some pics to prove it along with a handwritten Fire sign to prove it. Do it and everyone myself included has to eat crow. If you won’t/can’t than STFU. Seems simple.
Originally Posted by mirage243

Epic fail on your part. beaver has already run from the chance to prove he'd back his yap, and it's fun watching a biaaaaaaatich have others cover his lying puzzy azz.

Oh, now THIS is rich. All of these mentally deranged Diabolical Cyberstalkers ATTACKING ME have been repeating the same baseless lies about me for close to 4 years, and here's Geno questioning how repeating the same thing over and over is working out for me, when repeating the same lies over and over again has worked out great for these mentally deranged scum.

BWHAHAHAHAHA.

PoT meet kettle.

β€œThis is rich” who says that? Sounds like a puppet trying to switch up lingo (poorly). Just post some damn pics of you hunting elk.

That may be true.

Perhaps we should all be kind to him?

Nawwww.
Fuuuuck that.
Elkymasarnutts needs to be poked with the schitty end of a sharp stick as much as possible.

He needs it...
Craves it...

If we didnt fuuck with him.
He would have no one on here at all interacting with him.
And plus we been paying for his welfare as a way of life spic azz to begin with anyways.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ€£πŸ€£

Hey elkymasarnutts how much you got left on that EBT card for the month in your ragged wallet since Joey gave all you bums a 25% boost on it back in dec.
You saying he has assburgers syndrome Calvin?

BWHAHAHAHAHA.

PoT meet kettle.

BOY OH BOY,

talk about deflection..

I use to feel bad for you. Honestly you seem to be the Maser kid and a whiny millennial. If you are truly an elk guide or even an avid elk hunter just post some pics to prove it along with a handwritten Fire sign to prove it. Do it and everyone myself included has to eat crow. If you won’t/can’t than STFU. Seems simple.

Commie here showing his love for tyranny, and thinks he can order a free person what they need to do.

I don't share my private life with mentally deranged cyberstalkers like you, and you thinking I need to is further proof to just how pathetically mentally sick you are.

Easier to call folks Delusional Cyberstalker Communist, Reader of Saul Alinsky, "biatitch",

Geno please don't go full blown grammar nazi.
It kinda scares me man.
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Allow me to correct you soldier................

Spelling is NOT grammar!

And, according to one person here, I'm a communist ....................not a Nazi.

BWHAHAHAHAHA.

PoT meet kettle.

BOY OH BOY,

talk about deflection..

No deflection, just the truth, and obviously you can't handle true facts placed at your feet and that is why you just attempted to deflect above. Commies always blaming others for what they, themselves, are actually doing.

Never admit you are wrong. Never answer a question, and always answer a question by asking your opponent another question. keep the pressure on with false negative lies.

You're doing great geno.......

β€œThis is rich” who says that? Sounds like a puppet trying to switch up lingo (poorly). Just post some damn pics of you hunting elk.

The Elkster doesn't know how to post picks so he sent me a pick in a PM and asked me to post it.

Looks like all you sorry ass cyberstalkers owe him an apology.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Cottonmasernutts was also aΒ WWII veteranΒ who had his shins "blowed off by a Japanman's machine gun" in combat, and later had his feet attached to his knees. ... That made Cotton a foot shorter than his fellow family members and caused a characteristic waddle (according to elkymasarnutts, Cotton was 6'4" with his shins, and 5'0" without).

Originally Posted by 12344mag

The Elkster doesn't know how to post picks so he sent me a pick in a PM and asked me to post it.

LOL

Yep.

Elky hits the 'fire, spergs til the adrenaline wears off, then back ta abnormal.

Commie here showing his love for tyranny, and thinks he can order a free person what they need to do.

I don't share my private life with mentally deranged cyberstalkers like you, and you thinking I need to is further proof to just how pathetically mentally sick you are.

I’m not asking you to share your private life.

Here’s the thing you obviously like to argue and would love to rub it in. You claim to be an elk slayer. So just post up a few pics and drop the mike. That you can’t tells me everything I need to know.

It's really obvious when you read his posts if you have ever been around or have known someone on the spectrum. Low probability it's maser. High probability that he's only got the one handle, with a developmental/neurological disorder. And yes, he lives in texas.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Yep.

Elky hits the 'fire, spergs til the adrenaline wears off, then back ta abnormal.

I'm pretty sure that's pronounced Assburglar.
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Yep.

I'm pretty sure that's pronounced Assburglar.

Ouch!

It's really obvious when you read his posts if you have ever been around or have known someone on the spectrum. Low probability it's maser. High probability that he's only got the one handle, with a developmental/neurological disorder. And yes, he lives in texas.

Good possibility for sure.

Anyone with the drive and "intelligence" to go back through multiple fora and find multiple posts from multiple members has something going on in there.
Our 24 hr campfire song dedicated to you elkymasarnutts.
Cause we get the best of you.
Each time.
Every time..
All the time...
You are a loser....

Rabbitslayer69

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[email protected]

WCF <*)))>{
a.k.a. Cajun Blake

BTT.
Elkymasarnutts...
Loser extrodinaire.....
Priceless........

Or it could be you're simply another mentally deranged cyberstalker who is is helping these others trash by name here, because you are not mentally strong enough to stand on your own feet, being everything is lies these cyberstalkers continually repeat.

What is the link I clicked on here that gave you this supposedly correct info about me?

Or it could be you're simply another mentally deranged cyberstalker who is is helping these others trash by name here, because you are not mentally strong enough to stand on your own feet, being everything is lies these cyberstalkers continually repeat.

What is the link I clicked on here that gave you this supposedly correct info about me?

Quit playing the victim card post up a pic of you slaying even a cow elk once and drop the mike. You love to argue. You love to prove something so prove it. You’re sounding like a whiny millennial.

The only reason you’re not posting evidence is because you can’t. You’d love to be able to if you could but obviously can’t.
It's really obvious when you read his posts if you have ever been around or have known someone on the spectrum. Low probability it's maser. High probability that he's only got the one handle, [with a developmental/neurological disorder. And yes, he lives in texas.

Anyone with the drive and "intelligence" to go back through multiple fora and find multiple posts from multiple members has something going on in there.

ROFLMAO
According to this mental nutjob, Geno, if a person uses search to locate the proof to prove others are lying about him, he "has something going on in there".

So, according to this mental nutjob, Geno, a person doesn't have a right to defend them self from lying being hurled at them.

Straight out of a retired peace officer's mouth, you don't have a right to defend yourself with factual evidence, and if you attempt to do so, you "has something going on in there".

Commie thinking right there. Same thinking as Trudeau.

Keep goose stepping geno. You look fantastic.

Citizens don't have a right to defend themselves according to you..

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....Idiot, commie. You said it out of your own mouth.

"You meet an [bleep] in the morning, you meet an [bleep]. You meet [bleep] all day, YOU'RE the [bleep]."

Raylan
Keep going Notanelkslayer you’re doing really wellβ€¦πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ
Originally Posted by RUM7

🦫

That was you.

How’s your sister doing?

🦫

LMFAO πŸ˜‚

I was just trying to see if there was an actual working brain under that hat.

🦫

"You meet an [bleep] in the morning, you meet an [bleep]. You meet [bleep] all day, YOU'RE the [bleep]."

Raylan

Or you just meet mentally deranged Diabolical Cyberstalkers like you online who harass others to feed their Diabolical Narcissism, because that is what mentally sick people like you do to escape their miserable lives they are in. If you didn't have mental issues in your miserable life, you wouldn't be online proving how frustrated you are in life with your acting out to whoever you attempt to fight with.

You're mentally sick, and your postings continually cyberstalking me proves you are.
Originally Posted by Springcove
Keep going Notanelkslayer you’re doing really wellβ€¦πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ

No schidt.

Now I'm a retired peace officer.

Ain't that a hoot!

Just one.

Rick Bin

Epic !

πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

🦫
Be careful Elky goalie is a large albino ginger as well as being mentally deranged.

No schidt.

Ain't that a hoot!

Geno we’re dealing with an intellectual 🧐 genius… Just ask him πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ.

WylieElklayer Super Genius…
It is virtually impossible to drag Valsdad into a low end, sewer fight. Especially with a half-witted, menstruating, retard.

Congratulations, NoElk. You have achieved success by being so completely moronic, that an educated man like Valsdad felt compelled to post at your dipshittery.

Epic +P

🦫

No schidt.

Ain't that a hoot!

Geno we’re dealing with an intellectual 🧐 genius… Just ask him πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈ.

It’s sometimes as if we’re the same person in what we are thinking.

🦫

No schidt.
Ain't that a hoot!

You've made a few comments that sounded like you were in the past, without directly saying so, when referring back to your past.

You have proven you are a Diabolical Cyberstalker though, so you have that going for you.

No schidt.

Ain't that a hoot!

🦫

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

No schidt.
Ain't that a hoot!

You've made a few comments that sounded like you were in the past, without directly saying so, when referring back to your past.

You’ve made hundreds of posts that sounded like you’re fresh out of an insane asylum, without directly saying so....But, we all know your truth.

🦫

No schidt.
Ain't that a hoot!

You have proven you are a Diabolical Cyberstalker though, so you have that going for you.

EVIDENCE of your skill at deduction?

you like EVIDENCE, right?

No schidt.

Ain't that a hoot!

🦫

Wait, wait!

What have we got going on here?

EVIDENCE of ................................................Beaver and Springove being sockpuppets of each other?

That is supremely ........................................DIABOLICAL.

In a CYBERSTALKING way of course.

No schidt.
Ain't that a hoot!

Since you’ve now been proven wrong (again, as usual) I guess the next move, if we were following your playbook, would be to call you a β€œlying commie”?

I generally let you run around here showing your ass but going after Geno?…..really? He’s a pretty non-confrontational, laid back dude πŸ€™ so picking a β€œfight” with him is about as cool as picking a fight with Wabigoon.

Instead of fighting with the entire forum and creating such animosity why not just relax and enjoy the threads that interest you while ignoring the ones that get your BP up? Not looking for a fight here just an honest observation and question.

No schidt.

Ain't that a hoot!

🦫

Wait, wait!

EVIDENCE of ................................................Beaver and Springove being sockpuppets of each other?

Sc and I play 3D Chess β™Ÿ all the time.

🦫
Originally Posted by AcesNeights

No schidt.
Ain't that a hoot!

Since you’ve now been proven wrong (again, as usual) I guess the next move, if we were following your playbook, would be to call you a β€œlying commie”?

I generally let you run around here showing your ass but going after Geno?…..really? He’s a pretty non-confrontational, laid back dude πŸ€™ so picking a β€œfight” with him is about as cool as picking a fight with Wabigoon.

Instead of fighting with the entire forum and creating such animosity why not just relax and enjoy the threads that interest you while ignoring the ones that get your BP up? Not looking for a fight here just an honest observation and question.

You won’t find better advice than that.

Maybe you’ve been β€œbullied” and are a great dude. You seem like a troll and won’t put a stop to it by posting pics of you elk hunting.

Just as in real life there are people on here that you won’t agree with. Be honest with what you believe, skim past the post you disagree with. I let myself get drawn into this one but for the most part if you disagree state your opinion once and then move on and comment on the ones you agree with or care about. If you’re going to spend all of your time arguing than how is that fun and why be on here?
Aces

you're trying to make sense out of nonsense.

Hope your area is getting the weather it needs to flourish. And that the family is safe and healthy.

No schidt.

Ain't that a hoot!

🦫

Wait, wait!

Sc and I play 3D Chess β™Ÿ all the time.

🦫

You can get elky to join you:

5 words ...................transitional quadrilateral to triangular tesselation

Aces

you're trying to make sense out of nonsense.

Hope your area is getting the weather it needs to flourish. And that the family is safe and healthy.

Quit trying to sound like that super nice and polite dude from British Columbia!

No schidt.
Ain't that a hoot!

I'm not wrong when I only have bits and pieces of someone's past, and make an educated guess based on the little info I have. That can always be changed if/when you acquire additional info.

So what industry were you in?

No schidt.
Ain't that a hoot!

I'm not wrong when I only have bits and pieces of someone's past, and make an educated guess based on the little info I have. That can always be changed if/when you acquire additional info.

I'm old and can't remember.

No schidt.
Ain't that a hoot!

Nice fictional writing. You just gaslighted me with a lying strawman argument.

No schidt.
Ain't that a hoot!

Um 😐 correction. You’re never right!!!

No schidt.
Ain't that a hoot!

You can lead a horse to water…

So you help feed the frenzy here by also cyberstalking me, and if you can't remember anything, then you can't remember the facts, but you stalk.

Epic.

No schidt.
Ain't that a hoot!

You're not a leader. You are a cyberstalker.

No schidt.
Ain't that a hoot!

You're not a leader. You are a cyberstalker.

LOL you’re a very willing β€œvictim.” You get on this site and argue and then call everyone that speaks their opinion back a bully or cyberstalker. Have a good night.

So you help feed the frenzy here by also cyberstalking me, and if you can't remember anything, then you can't remember the facts, but you stalk.

Epic.

Jeebus,

Am I the one that deduced, from available evidence, that I'm a retired peace officer?

Please, do yourself a favor and try being a nice guy like that fella from BC.

It works wonders with interacting with the rest of the folks here.

Even renegade.

And no, I don't even have to like all of the folks here, or the politics, or religious beliefs to be somewhat polite to them.

Jeebus

Epic.

Jeebus,

Am I the one that deduced, from available evidence, that I'm a retired peace officer?

Please, do yourself a favor and try being a nice guy like that fella from BC.

It works wonders with interacting with the rest of the folks here.

Even renegade.

And no, I don't even have to like all of the folks here, or the politics, or religious beliefs to be somewhat polite to them.

Jeebus

In this being nice you reference, does your cyberstalking of me to help cover beaver’s azz for not being man enough to back his yapper establish your example for being nice which you speak of?

A hypocrite cyberstalker advising me to be nice…….winning.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...teresting-facts-about-maser#Post16987383

The way he perseverates on things is unreal.
Rabbithunter69, do you really believe anyone here could be a cyber stalking, diabolical commie troll? 😁

No schidt.
Ain't that a hoot!

Geno Valsdad, Diabolical Cyberstalker.

I'd add Extraordinaire to the title if I were you Geno! Sounds more sophisticated. wink
More of Maser and his sockpuppets, and the extreme mental issues he has.

Actually taken from our own pages. laugh

he knows how to post pictures. He just doesn't have any of an elk... laugh

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/9221826/1

Helluva preacher... grin

More Maser sockpuppets.

πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
The mental midget elkymasarnutts.

Lame old material as usual.
Just worded and phrased a little different...
All the time......

That first picture with his diaper is Priceless!
Reeks of multiple Mommy and Daddy Issues.

Looks like the little Psycho Perv just received another brutal Campfire Beatdown.

Bet he’s got a computer hard drive full of Kiddie Porn.
Probably a Registered Sex Offender too.

Betting he’ll soon be in jail for molesting kids at his β€œChurch”

Poor little Paranoid schizophrenia riddled POS. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Originally Posted by chlinstructor

That first picture with his diaper is Priceless!
Reeks of multiple Mommy and Daddy Issues.

Looks like the little Psycho Perv just received another brutal Campfire Beatdown.

Bet he’s got a computer hard drive full of Kiddie Porn.
Probably a Registered Sex Offender too.

Betting he’ll soon be in jail for molesting kids at his β€œChurch”

Poor little Paranoid schizophrenia riddled POS. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

The tom cruise air soft pistol one is the best.
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀘🀘🀘🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbt...511290/re-pissy-pants-banned#Post4511290
Originally Posted by Strider1

Perfect lol
Originally Posted by Skankhunt42
Originally Posted by Strider1

Perfect lol

Yep.

About how well his epic Rambling Diatribe β€œrebuttals” go over.

Another words EPIC Failure.

Poor little Window Licking Retard. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ
Originally Posted by Steve

No schidt.
Ain't that a hoot!

Geno Valsdad, Diabolical Cyberstalker.

I'd add Extraordinaire to the title if I were you Geno! Sounds more sophisticated. wink

I am already a member in good standing of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels. And Smartest Man on the Campfire (Emeritus).

I really need no other distinguished titles......................

they would just go to my head and make me feel greater than I already is.
Dammit, I left the country for 9 years and was able to avoid seeing the fugging wackjob, and you have to do that......Man, thats just cruel! LOL
Originally Posted by Violator22
Dammit, I left the country for 9 years and was able to avoid seeing the fugging wackjob, and you have to do that......Man, thats just cruel! LOL

laugh
Well...
If the bat schit crazy luantic pattern continues like it has the past several days.
Elkymasarnutts should be back with more stale slightly reworded blah blah blah later this evening.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Helluva preacher... grin

7:00A.M. and I am living in your head the second you wake up…….WINNING.

Calvin said, I live in Texas, based on info he gained supposedly from my clicking a link to his site from here, yet here this mentally deranged, rockinbbar, continues his Diabolical Cyberstalking of me with his pathological lying I am maser, when you guys claim maser is in Commiefornia.

So, mental midget rockinbbar ignores ISP info proving I’m in Texas, and continues feeding his sick Narcissism.

Rockinbbar, 64ish years old, and a professional seasoned Diabolical Cyberstalker on the innanet posting multiple pathological lies.

And he wants you people to think I’m the one here with mental issues, when he has absolutely ZERO evidence to support his baseless pathological lies.

The above actions from rockinbbar are the exact actions commies repeat over and over.

An ex-law enforcement officer, cyberstalking his azz off with nothing but lies for evidence. Some would call that a dirty cop, lying and making up baseless evidence.

Renegade50 was convinced I AM happy camper, and rockinbbar is convinced I AM maser, and neither have the first inkling of evidence to support their pathological lying azzes.

Just the facts…………………….
I’m convinced you’ve never killed an elk.

More Maser sockpuppets.

My account rockinbbar shows above only has 2,256 posts, and only shows maser as my friend.

LMAO, rockinbbar has me "saved" in a file on his computer to enable his cyberstalking anytime he wants to pull up the above "2 year old copy of my account" with only maser showing. He does this in his attempt to make you think I have no friends here. That is how mentally sick rockinbbar is, twisting the facts constantly.
Geno, please whatever you do tonight please don't come and arrest me. LOL
When will Elkymasarnutts show up today with his insert name premade rants and links he has been prepping..

Same ole lame old schit from the mental midget verbatim....

Dude is so stale and has 0 original thoughts to use...
Really stuck in a mudhole straddling 2 ruts hanging on the underbody both wheels free spinning.
And keeps doing it time and time again
Failing each time..
They very definition of insanity.
Keep doing the same schitt that never works.
πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Small example.
He starts using words and phrases people use on him.
Basically stuff he cant come up with on his own due to his mentally ill condition.
Most def not the sharpest tack at all with limited intelligence....

Pathetic
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Still waiting on those bull elk pictures Maser/Idontkillelk91 he and his "clients" killed.
Elkymasarnutts.

Elkymasarnutts..

Elkymasarnutts...

"Pics or it never happened"

πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ€˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Originally Posted by elkhunternm
Still waiting on those bull elk pictures Maser/Idontkillelk91 he and his "clients" killed.

πŸ‘πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

When will Elkymasarnutts show up today with his insert name premade rants and links he has been prepping..

Same ole lame old schit from the mental midget verbatim....

Dude is so stale and has 0 original thoughts to use...
Really stuck in a mudhole straddling 2 ruts hanging on the underbody both wheels free spinning.
And keeps doing it time and time again
Failing each time..
They very definition of insanity.
Keep doing the same schitt that never works.
πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Small example.
He starts using words and phrases people use on him.
Basically stuff he cant come up with on his own due to his mentally ill condition.
Most def not the sharpest tack at all with limited intelligence....

Pathetic
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

LMAO. Nailed it Rene!!! πŸ‘πŸ»

His favorite phrase now is β€œmental midget”.
Fits him to a β€œT”. The little Paranoid Schizophrenic riddled Perv needs a Tee Shirt with his new nickname on it. πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚
Elkymasarnutts getting asked about his girlfriend at his 1st and only real honest job he ever had..

🀣🀣🀣πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
Elkymasarnutts getting asked about his girlfriend at his 1st and only real honest job he ever had..

LMFAOROTFF!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

LMFAOROTFF!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»

How the insane background music starts up when elkymasarnutts starts talking about his girlfriend and Pillow pants.
That's just one small part of everything in this clip.

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ₯΄πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£

Elkymasarnutts totally failed in the fast food job sector.
Became a fake preacher insted.
Total failure at that too.
Moved back in with mom in her Section 8 rental.
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
He is holding out for a management position now.
Waiting on his "friend" Ric Bin for the call.
πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

Better yet, let your wife back on here to talk about what a loser POS you are.

Helluva preacher... grin

He’s been claiming that’s a β€œLittle Boy” in that first Diaper Self Portrait. πŸ€ͺ
Guess that’s what his Mommy calls him when she’s changing his Diaper.

Here’s his contact info if anyone wants to give him or his β€œChurch” a call:

@JasonCardenazMinistries πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And here’s his email: Email:[email protected]

And his address and phone # :
Jason Cardenas Ministries, Inc.
5833 S. Goldenrod Rd, Unit B, Suite 156
Orlando, FL 32822
(319) 936-6419
this is very entertaining, the wife left for a drive so she wouldn't say anything she regretted. Maybe the wife got tired of the husband complaining of him not being the center the attention, of her accent and her culture, and her parents (which by the way live half a world away and are rarely welcome to come visit) the wife works 10 and half hour days, drives two hours for work and still has to come home cook, clean and make sure she is in bed by eight 30 because her husband says he needs the sleep. yes also the other complain is that she wakes him up in the morning when she has to get up at 5 am to do it all over again. yes, also the three kids, yes she should be grateful that he took her in with three kids, especially when she solely supports them and has to attend every school event by herself because the husband is too stuck in the computer for hours on end visiting with his forum friends that do not care if lives or dies. bipolar, that was the last diagnoses for the second wife. respectfully a hard working woman that is fed up. thank you

Fireball's wife talking shiet on Fireball. Time to run to Rick you little bitch.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[email protected]

WCF <*)))>{
a.k.a. Cajun Blake

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[email protected]

WCF <*)))>{
a.k.a. Cajun Blake

Guessing he left Californification to escape Child Support Payments and Prosecution for Child Porn. He got all bent out of shape the other day when he was spewing his Eggspurt Bullschitt about Grand Juries because I asked him how many times the Grand Jury had indicted him for Child Pornography.

Guessing his Spawn will end up another Section 8 Welfare Hood Rat just like his sorry ass.

Anyhow, here’s his Florida Address and Contact Info:

@JasonCardenazMinistries πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

And here’s his email: Email:[email protected]

And his address and phone # :
Jason Cardenas Ministries, Inc.
5833 S. Goldenrod Rd, Unit B, Suite 156
Orlando, FL 32822
(319) 936-6419
[/quote]

Bet the State of California would love to contact him to collect for Default on Child Support Payments. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Think I’ll give em a call. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Tom Cruise mission impossible in diapers....
In his filthy fuuucking section 8 mom,s rent free room for him...

He sure does like his Diapers. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Is that a Air Soft Hi-Point he’s holding there ??? πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

You know the POS doesn’t own any REAL guns.
His Daisy Red Ryder B.B. Gun doesn’t count. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Looks like your typical Section 8 Housing Project. What a fuggin mess. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Betcha there’s a bunch of blow up dolls and dill-does in there too. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Looks like your typical Section 8 Housing Project. What a fuggin mess. πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ

Betcha there’s a bunch of blow up dolls and dill-does in there too. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Back to the top.......again??????

Originally Posted by Elkiller91
because you are not a man, and did what all little commie biatches do, you started a thread to continue CYBERSTALKING ME, and continue to turn this whole site against me with your pathological lying from baseless

Just Damn!

Did an actual grown ass man really write this schitt?

I thought we left all the whiny assed professional victims behind in the third grade.

"Boo Hoo, you're so mean. You turned all my friends against me.?

It has to be an actual 3'rd grader sneaking onto Momma's laptop. Or, yeah, it might be Maser. Same, Same.
,.,....................................... WTF. .........................................

Lmao !!! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ‘πŸ»
Originally Posted by Jon_In_Va

What the fuuk Scott. Is this fun for you?
You come back from banning after banning with the same old β€œdoes not play well with others” approach and get tossed in a day or two. Is this really worth it?
Originally Posted by m_stevenson
Originally Posted by Jon_In_Va

What the fuuk Scott. Is this fun for you?
You come back from banning after banning with the same old β€œdoes not play well with others” approach and get tossed in a day or two. Is this really worth it?

Yep, that cokksukker didn't take long to out himself. Fuqking douchebag.
© 24hourcampfire