Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by AKwolverine
Originally Posted by renegade50
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76
What was MASERS MO as a troll? I’ve seen his name come up here before as a troll but he was before my time here.

Bin restricted his functions on his account.
Limited him to 2 or 3 post a yr.
He created various sockpuppets to search peoples histories cause he cant as Masar.

If you have him on your friend list like many do.
It means you slighted him or really fuuucked up one of his sockpuppets.
His way of "counting coup" in his peabrain OCD mentally ill mind.

Well, that answers that!
Always wondered why he was on my list.

Maser started following me immediately after I parted NoElk out on this epic meltdown thread.

Coincidence, idk? Breadcrumbs and tea leaves say Maser is NoElk.

https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14725548/1

🦫

How'd that $40K bet ever turn out?

Beaver10 ran like a little biatch, and wasn't man enough to back his yapper with dollars, and started a cryfest thread, because his G-String got all wadded up in his twat.

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
Maser started following me immediately after I parted NoElk out on this epic meltdown thread.

lmao You challenged me to prove I wasn't a russian troll, and I answered your challenge with a $40,000 bet, to force you to back your filthy lying azz up, and you ran like the little pathological lying commie biatch you are, because you are not a man, and did what all little commie biatches do, you started a thread to continue CYBERSTALKING ME, and continue to turn this whole site against me with your pathological lying from baseless evidence, again, all because you weren't man enough to back your lying yapper up.

Tell your lies however you want, you challenged me and when I took the challenge and made the bet........you RAN.

A real man would've stepped to the plate and put up the money to back his yapper.

You proved to the world you're not a man, then and there.

You're just another mentally deranged Diabolical Cyberstalker regurgitating the same lies for over two years, and you accomplished getting these other Low I.Q. idiots to believe your lies, because they are commie followers too stupid to look up the evidence, Useful Idiots.

Considering your reply to my bet that you couldn't back up your 300 yard drive claims, you probably shouldn't talk about running away from a bet......

R
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
R
Wasn't that like ten large to hit a golf ball.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by goalie

lmao You challenged me to prove I wasn't a russian troll, and I answered your challenge with a $40,000 bet, to force you to back your filthy lying azz up, and you ran like the little pathological lying commie biatch you are, because you are not a man, and did what all little commie biatches do, you started a thread to continue CYBERSTALKING ME, and continue to turn this whole site against me with your pathological lying from baseless evidence, again, all because you weren't man enough to back your lying yapper up.

Tell your lies however you want, you challenged me and when I took the challenge and made the bet........you RAN.

A real man would've stepped to the plate and put up the money to back his yapper.

You're just another mentally deranged Diabolical Cyberstalker regurgitating the same lies for over two years, and you accomplished getting these other Low I.Q. idiots to believe your lies, because they are commie followers too stupid to look up the evidence, Useful Idiots.

Considering your reply to my bet that you couldn't back up your 300 yard drive claims, you probably shouldn't talk about running away from a bet......

Hey Diabolical Cyberstalker, I never challenged you, whereas Beaver10 did challenge me. You never had the right to set the terms of a bet, because, again, I never challenged you to a bet. You challenged me, but it was not high enough, plus to think I'd meet with a mentally ill person like you, cyberstalking me on the internet, proves how truly sick you are.

We've already gone over this before. You're just steady with your lying cyberstalking, idiot. Go cut your neighbors lawn.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Raferman
Wasn't that like ten large to hit a golf ball.

I offered multiple tries, flat hole, he ran liked a beotch.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Hey Diabolical Cyberstalker, I never challenged you, whereas Beaver10 did challenge me. You never had the right to set the terms of a bet, because, again, I never challenged you to a bet. You challenged me, but it was not high enough, plus to think I'd meet with a mentally ill person like you, cyberstalking me on the internet, proves how truly sick you are.

We've already gone over this before. You're just steady with your lying cyberstalking, idiot. Go cut your neighbors lawn.

So, YOU challenge Beaver, you say he's a punk for not taking the bet.

I challenge you to a bet, I'm saying you're a lying punk, since you didn't take the bet.

It's not rocket surgery there Mr neverkilledanelk

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
What was MASERS MO as a troll? I’ve seen his name come up here before as a troll but he was before my time here.

He created various sockpuppets to search peoples histories cause he cant as Masar.

Well, that answers that!

🦫

Beaver10 ran like a little biatch, and wasn't man enough to back his yapper with dollars, and started a cryfest thread, because his G-String got all wadded up in his twat.

How about a pic of that $40 K to show you can back your play?

Or a pic of anything other than something pulled off the internet?

I suppose I'm a commie too, eh?

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker

I challenge you to a bet, I'm saying you're a lying punk, since you didn't take the bet.

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

"The Ballpark burgers were free, why not eat them?"
- Wabi-
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

Well, that answers that!

🦫

There was no bet.

- Jag

😂🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

You probably are that goofy redheaded millennial kid. Playing victim while calling everyone else a cyberstalkers seems to be part of that demographic.

IC B3

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

There was no bet.
- Jag

ROFLMAO

You ran like a bitiach after I called your challenge and put $40,000 on the table to prove I'm not a russian troll, and here you still lie about it.

Ran like a little commie biatich, and started your 60 page cryfest thread....LMAO

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

NoElk is correct for once. I was wrong. He wasn’t a Russian Sputnik.

He is however a mentally inbreed dumbfûck, who is starving for the attention that his mom gave away to paying customers. And we’re his attention surrogates.

There was never a bet made between NoElk and 🦫 There was a lot of screaming, crying and non-stop cut & pasting of the same post over and over and over by NoElk. But, no bet was agreed upon.

It was cute to watch him thrash about, trying so hard to fight back at me. I usually leave him alone, for the most part...It’s hell on earth when you get him all wound around the spokes. He’ll go on for days, until the facility interns grab him up and hit him with a Haldol needle. Everyone needs some rest by then...

🦫

“Molon Labe”
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

You commies steady lying about the facts, I "accepted" beaver's challenge. I didn't challenge beaver, and I just posted up above the facts.

I won't waste time with your mentally deranged pathological lying. The decent people here saw beaver puzz out.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

There was no bet.
- Jag

ROFLMAO

You ran like a bitiach after I called your challenge and put $40,000 on the table to prove I'm not a russian troll, and here you still lie about it.

Ran like a little commie biatich, and started your 60 page cryfest thread....LMAO

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ElkPoo....I POSTED THE OLD THREAD LINK HERE A FEW POSTS BACK.

Pull it up for [bleep] and giggles and let’s review that spectacular tantrum you showed everyone.

🦫

“Molon Labe”
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

He is however a mentally inbreed dumbfûck, who is starving for the attention that his mom gave away to paying customers. And we’re his attention surrogates.

There was never a bet made between NoElk and 🦫 There was a lot of screaming, crying and non-stop cut & pasting of the same post over and over and over by NoElk. But, no bet was agreed upon.

It was cute to watch him thrash about, trying so hard to fight back at me. I usually leave him alone, for the most part...It’s hell on earth when you get him all wound the spokes. He’ll go on for days, until the facility interns grab him up and hit him with a Haldol needle. Everyone needs some rest by then...

🦫

LMAO, look at this biatich attempt to cover his azz.....saying there never was a bet......yeah, you were NOT Man enough to accept the bet, AFTER challenging me to prove something)

That is a cop out, putz move, of a little biatich.

That was you.

"He is far from Stupid"

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
All day long..

For this????
Another meltdown from Elkymasarnutts ad nausem....
Your really kicking our azz,s diaper boy....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Got any elk pictures to share with us that you or your clients have killed???

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger

It was cute to watch him thrash about, trying so hard to fight back at me. I usually leave him alone, for the most part...It’s hell on earth when you get him all wound the spokes. He’ll go on for days, until the facility interns grab him up and hit him with a Haldol needle. Everyone needs some rest by then...

🦫

LMAO, look at this biatich attempt to cover his azz.....saying there never was a bet......yeah, you were NOT Man enough to accept the bet, AFTER challenging me to prove something)

That is a cop out, putz move, of a little biatich.

That was you.

Let’s talk about something real, ok, NoElk.

How’s your sister doing?

🦫

“Molon Labe”
R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R

There was no bet.
- Jag

ROFLMAO

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Pull it up for [bleep] and giggles and let’s review that spectacular tantrum you showed everyone.

🦫

He cant help it Beav.
It's what little spics raised on welfare do..
Tantrums.....

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
HOLY fuggg elknutts, STFU

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

There was no bet.
- Jag

ROFLMAO

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let's pull up the original thread where you challenged me to prove I'm not a russian troll, before your cry out thread you linked above, to show everyone how you weren't man enough to finish the CHALLENGE "YOU" STARTED.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ran like a little biatich, and he couldn't even raise $40,000 from all of the other cyberstalkers to back him either. I guess they weren't as sure in their lying accusations either, or they would've all piled into the party for some free money.

Typical commie move. You sumbiatiches never back your yappers.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

109 members (10Glocks, Akhutr, 35, 300_savage, 14idaho, 8 invisible), 960 guests, and 914 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,411
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.