Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by ElkSlayer91
I mentioned the other night, you need a new thesaurus or something.
Your repeated use in multiple "postings" of the same terms, over and over and over and over again, is not a sign of the supposed "above average intelligence" you claim.
Odds are, based on your "postings", you have access to a computer or some device to access the internet. Look up some new words dude.
If you believe the repetition is effective, I have a simple question that could use answering?
How's that working for you?
PS, learn how to correctly spell "biatch"

Oh, now THIS is rich. All of these mentally deranged Diabolical Cyberstalkers ATTACKING ME have been repeating the same baseless lies about me for close to 4 years, and here's Geno questioning how repeating the same thing over and over is working out for me, when repeating the same lies over and over again has worked out great for these mentally deranged scum.

BWHAHAHAHAHA.

PoT meet kettle.

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. he didn't ask that did he? BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

BOY OH BOY,

talk about deflection..

No deflection, just the truth, and obviously you can't handle true facts placed at your feet and that is why you just attempted to deflect above. Commies always blaming others for what they, themselves, are actually doing.

Never admit you are wrong. Never answer a question, and always answer a question by asking your opponent another question. keep the pressure on with false negative lies.

You're doing great geno.......

"He is far from Stupid"

”person, who happens to have an above-average level of intelligence

– DocRocket (In reference to ElkSlayer91)

GB1

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by TheLastLemming76

“This is rich” who says that? Sounds like a puppet trying to switch up lingo (poorly). Just post some damn pics of you hunting elk.

The Elkster doesn't know how to post picks so he sent me a pick in a PM and asked me to post it.

Looks like all you sorry ass cyberstalkers owe him an apology.

[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Cottonmasernutts was also a WWII veteran who had his shins "blowed off by a Japanman's machine gun" in combat, and later had his feet attached to his knees. ... That made Cotton a foot shorter than his fellow family members and caused a characteristic waddle (according to elkymasarnutts, Cotton was 6'4" with his shins, and 5'0" without).

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by 12344mag

“This is rich” who says that? Sounds like a puppet trying to switch up lingo (poorly). Just post some damn pics of you hunting elk.

The Elkster doesn't know how to post picks so he sent me a pick in a PM and asked me to post it.

LOL

F
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
F
Originally Posted by Raferman
You saying he has assburgers syndrome Calvin?

Yep.

Elky hits the 'fire, spergs til the adrenaline wears off, then back ta abnormal.

IC B2

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by goalie
Elky, there are only two things for certain on the 24HC:

1. You've never killed an elk
2. Everyone would be happy if you went away. Everyone.

As in nobody is stalking you, they're just being mean hoping you take the hint.

1 & 2 are baseless lies from you. You have zero evidence to support either statement, which makes you a pathological liar, and a mentally deranged Diabolical Cyberstalker.

Quit claiming to be a victim and post a damn picture of you with some elk! You sound like a crybaby millennial with all of the cyber bullying talk.

Posting solid evidence(FACTS) does not make one a victim or a crybaby, but it does prove you are with your twisting the facts around to support your strawman arguments.

I use to feel bad for you. Honestly you seem to be the Maser kid and a whiny millennial. If you are truly an elk guide or even an avid elk hunter just post some pics to prove it along with a handwritten Fire sign to prove it. Do it and everyone myself included has to eat crow. If you won’t/can’t than STFU. Seems simple.

Commie here showing his love for tyranny, and thinks he can order a free person what they need to do.

I don't share my private life with mentally deranged cyberstalkers like you, and you thinking I need to is further proof to just how pathetically mentally sick you are.

I’m not asking you to share your private life.

Here’s the thing you obviously like to argue and would love to rub it in. You claim to be an elk slayer. So just post up a few pics and drop the mike. That you can’t tells me everything I need to know.

C
Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
C

It's really obvious when you read his posts if you have ever been around or have known someone on the spectrum. Low probability it's maser. High probability that he's only got the one handle, with a developmental/neurological disorder. And yes, he lives in texas.

Campfire Kahuna
Campfire Kahuna
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Yep.

Elky hits the 'fire, spergs til the adrenaline wears off, then back ta abnormal.

I'm pretty sure that's pronounced Assburglar.

Paul

"I'd rather see a sermon than hear a sermon".... D.A.D.

Trump Won!, Sandmann Won!, Rittenhouse Won!, Suck it Liberal Fuuktards.

molɔ̀ːn labé skýla

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
Originally Posted by Fubarski

Yep.

I'm pretty sure that's pronounced Assburglar.

Ouch!

Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
Originally Posted by Calvin

It's really obvious when you read his posts if you have ever been around or have known someone on the spectrum. Low probability it's maser. High probability that he's only got the one handle, with a developmental/neurological disorder. And yes, he lives in texas.

Good possibility for sure.

Anyone with the drive and "intelligence" to go back through multiple fora and find multiple posts from multiple members has something going on in there.

The desert is a true treasure for him who seeks refuge from men and the evil of men.
In it is contentment
In it is death and all you seek
(Quoted from "The Bleeding of the Stone" Ibrahim Al-Koni)

member of the cabal of dysfunctional squirrels?
IC B3

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Our 24 hr campfire song dedicated to you elkymasarnutts.
Cause we get the best of you.
Each time.
Every time..
All the time...
You are a loser....

M
Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter
M

Rabbitslayer69

R
Campfire 'Bwana
Campfire 'Bwana
R
Originally Posted by Cajun Blake
Here is Maser's profile from "Teen Guns Forum" where he is a site administrator ...... imagine that !

http://teenguns.16.forumer.com/prof...amp;sid=5237e516170aa95624e5ee63cbc05083

More direct posts from Maser....
- " Maser is my nickname i've had since I was 5. All my friends call me that. It stands for Microwave Amplified Stimulated Emission Radiation. I got that name from my big brother and his friends because when I was a little kid I used to like to play around with our microwave oven by putting all sorts of different [bleep] in it.

- Hey everyone, my names Jason. My birthdate is 10-1-89. I live in California and am very much into guns. I have been since I was 3. My parents are Mexicans, and my uncle has a class III firearms license. "

Maser was 15 yrs old when his girlfriend became pregnant. Maser's son, Andreas was born premature on 4-22-06, and resides with M's girlfriend. (I suppose the State of Kalifornia picked up the bill regarding childbirth and medical expenses).

It appears Maser has been banned from several I-net forums, as here is his direct quote or justification on why he was banned.... " I got banned from this site just because of my introduction. I seriously think these half baked gun site ownser need to quit living in the past. Yeah, I admit I fu*&@ed up a lot when I first started posting at gun sites, but come on, when is it going to be forgotten. I have earned maore than enough respect at other large sites such as TFL and 1911forum...."

As the Teen Guns Forum administrator/moderator, here are some of Maser's replies about trolls .....

"People don't get banned here. They only have their accounts deactivated until they decide to start acting mature."

"Just ignore them. Trolls need attention to survive. All you need to do is deny them that and they will die and go away."

"Yeah well, if it wasn't for these loser trolls who got nothing better to do with their pathetic lives than to pollute cool sites like this then me and the other moderators of this site would have a pretty boring job."

"Then why come to my site then if you don't like teens? If you're going to be a troll at my site then you will be treated like one. May God help you because I can make your time at my site a living hell. Remember, I don't ban people. "

How about some pics of Maser which he posted himself on the TGF.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Finally, here is Maser's email address which posted on the TGF.

jason_cardenas420yahoo.com

Note the "420" behind his last name. Simply put, 420 is a symbol of cannabis and its culture. 420 also represents Hitler's Birthday, the date of the Columbine shootings, National pot smokers day, and referenced as the time of day for many pot smokers to get high.

I posted this thread to provide some insight on Maser, and what kind of intellect we're dealing with.

WCF <*)))>{
a.k.a. Cajun Blake

BTT.
Elkymasarnutts...
Loser extrodinaire.....
Priceless........

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E

Or it could be you're simply another mentally deranged cyberstalker who is is helping these others trash by name here, because you are not mentally strong enough to stand on your own feet, being everything is lies these cyberstalkers continually repeat.

What is the link I clicked on here that gave you this supposedly correct info about me?

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

Or it could be you're simply another mentally deranged cyberstalker who is is helping these others trash by name here, because you are not mentally strong enough to stand on your own feet, being everything is lies these cyberstalkers continually repeat.

What is the link I clicked on here that gave you this supposedly correct info about me?

Quit playing the victim card post up a pic of you slaying even a cow elk once and drop the mike. You love to argue. You love to prove something so prove it. You’re sounding like a whiny millennial.

The only reason you’re not posting evidence is because you can’t. You’d love to be able to if you could but obviously can’t.

E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
It's really obvious when you read his posts if you have ever been around or have known someone on the spectrum. Low probability it's maser. High probability that he's only got the one handle, [with a developmental/neurological disorder. And yes, he lives in texas.

Good possibility for sure.
Anyone with the drive and "intelligence" to go back through multiple fora and find multiple posts from multiple members has something going on in there.

ROFLMAO
According to this mental nutjob, Geno, if a person uses search to locate the proof to prove others are lying about him, he "has something going on in there".

So, according to this mental nutjob, Geno, a person doesn't have a right to defend them self from lying being hurled at them.

Straight out of a retired peace officer's mouth, you don't have a right to defend yourself with factual evidence, and if you attempt to do so, you "has something going on in there".

Commie thinking right there. Same thinking as Trudeau.

Keep goose stepping geno. You look fantastic.

Citizens don't have a right to defend themselves according to you..

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH....Idiot, commie. You said it out of your own mouth.

"He is far from Stupid"

Campfire Outfitter
Campfire Outfitter

"You meet an [bleep] in the morning, you meet an [bleep]. You meet [bleep] all day, YOU'RE the [bleep]."

Raylan

S
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
S
Keep going Notanelkslayer you’re doing really well…🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

Campfire Ranger
Campfire Ranger
Originally Posted by RUM7
Originally Posted by Beaver10
Maser started following me immediately after I parted NoElk out on this epic meltdown thread.
Coincidence, idk? Breadcrumbs and tea leaves say Maser is NoElk.
https://www.24hourcampfire.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/topics/14725548/1

lmao You challenged me to prove I wasn't a russian troll, and I answered your challenge with a $40,000 bet, to force you to back your filthy lying azz up, and you ran like the little pathological lying commie biatch you are, because you are not a man, and did what all little commie biatches do, you started a thread to continue CYBERSTALKING ME, and continue to turn this whole site against me with your pathological lying from baseless evidence, again, all because you weren't man enough to back your lying yapper up.

Tell your lies however you want, you challenged me and when I took the challenge and made the bet........you RAN.

A real man would've stepped to the plate and put up the money to back his yapper.

You proved to the world you're not a man, then and there.

You're just another mentally deranged Diabolical Cyberstalker regurgitating the same lies for over two years, and you accomplished getting these other Low I.Q. idiots to believe your lies, because they are commie followers too stupid to look up the evidence, Useful Idiots.

NoElk is correct for once. I was wrong. He wasn’t a Russian Sputnik.

He is however a mentally inbreed dumbfûck, who is starving for the attention that his mom gave away to paying customers. And we’re his attention surrogates.

There was never a bet made between NoElk and 🦫 There was a lot of screaming, crying and non-stop cut & pasting of the same post over and over and over by NoElk. But, no bet was agreed upon.

It was cute to watch him thrash about, trying so hard to fight back at me. I usually leave him alone, for the most part...It’s hell on earth when you get him all wound the spokes. He’ll go on for days, until the facility interns grab him up and hit him with a Haldol needle. Everyone needs some rest by then...

🦫

LMAO, look at this biatich attempt to cover his azz.....saying there never was a bet......yeah, you were NOT Man enough to accept the bet, AFTER challenging me to prove something)

That is a cop out, putz move, of a little biatich.

That was you.

Let’s talk about something real, ok, NoElk.

How’s your sister doing?

🦫

[Linked Image from i.postimg.cc]

LMFAO 😂

I was just trying to see if there was an actual working brain under that hat.

🦫

Curiosity Killed the Cat & The Prairie Dog
“Molon Labe”
E
Campfire Tracker
Campfire Tracker
E
Originally Posted by goalie

"You meet an [bleep] in the morning, you meet an [bleep]. You meet [bleep] all day, YOU'RE the [bleep]."

Raylan

Or you just meet mentally deranged Diabolical Cyberstalkers like you online who harass others to feed their Diabolical Narcissism, because that is what mentally sick people like you do to escape their miserable lives they are in. If you didn't have mental issues in your miserable life, you wouldn't be online proving how frustrated you are in life with your acting out to whoever you attempt to fight with.

You're mentally sick, and your postings continually cyberstalking me proves you are.

"He is far from Stupid"

Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  RickBin 

Link Copied to Clipboard
AX24

141 members (1lesfox, 44mc, 35, 7887mm08, 10Glocks, 300_savage, 13 invisible), 1,060 guests, and 957 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums81
Topics1,193,845
Posts18,517,417
Members74,020
Most Online11,491
Jul 7th, 2023

Fish & Game Departments | Solunar Tables | Mission Statement | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | DMCA
Hunting | Fishing | Camping | Backpacking | Reloading | Campfire Forums | Gear Shop
Copyright © 2000-2024 24hourcampfire.com, Inc. All Rights Reserved.