I think the point here Race is not about Wiggy or Patrick who is perfectly capable of looking after himself. It IS about one person deliberately coming on the Campfire backpacking forum, which is USUALLY pretty mellow and friendly and attempting to cause trouble. THAT is something I find REALLY offensive and Taylor has done this before, in fact, that is ALL he does here.

If, someone prefers a Wiggy's bag or an ID or a WM or a freakin' army blanket, I don't care and I doubt that most others here do, either. I enjoy this forum, which is why I come here and I try to pass on what little knowledge I have gained over the years in a reasonable fashion.

If, someone doesn't like me, my opinions, Canada, BC or whatever, fine, let them ignore me, as I do a couple of posters whom I consider a PITA. BUT, I do not and most of us do not, DELIBERATELY attempt to slag others here and I doubt that most here want that to start, I certainly don't.

Your position is a wise one, too bad everyone would not act as you do, but, I have found that some "outdoorsmen" cannot seem to post anything without a stupid sarcastic and usually false sneer at someone else. Well, that's the internet, for good or bad, I guess and not much we can do about it, really.

I just hope that this MB does not go the way of others, it has been a real fun place to relax. Anyway, I'm leaving next Monday for the BC interior to see if a stupid Mulie might get shot by an old geezer like me...and I am sleeping in , shudder, Primaloft!!!! Probably die........ smile smile smile