Originally Posted by MarcTaylor
Sorry if you guys are angry at me or hate me for some reason, but I'm in the game on three ends. Consumer development,and salesman...

I offer THE BEST service to my customers, and I offer advice based upon ALL of my experience....

If I may gloat for a moment: This thread was going nowhere until I showed up...

Taylor, don't flatter yourself, this isn't about you or your products, it's about the Kifaru regulator bag.

The comments made about you pertain solely to your pathetic attempts to denigrate a product you've neither seen nor used. The fact that the product belongs to your competitor makes your conduct inherently unethical, and it's plain to see from the comments here that unethical sales tactics aren't working for you.

If you claim to "offer advice based upon ALL of your experience" and your experience doesn't include using the bag, then ALL of your experience ain't worth squat in this discussion except to sell your own products by running down your competitor.

Nice job.

But as long as we're on the subject of you, tell me, why is it that just about any time the subject of Kifaru comes up here you can't resist jumping in with your negative comments?

Is it possibly because you're envious? I sure would be if I were in your position. That is, trying to sell a product that seems worthwhile, but has a stigma attached to it due to the character issues associated with the purveyors.

And you have to compete against a company that has not only a loyal following, but satisfied customers willing to try a brand new product based on the character attributes of the purveyors and their reputation for quality gear and outstanding customer service.

Yup, if I were you I'd be envious too. Kifaru has something you'll never have.

Keep chipping away on the internet, that's sure to put you on par with their reputation and loyal customer base.

LOL!!!!

PS, Kutenay, I've been in the market for a lightweight, compact 20 degree synthetic bag for a while now. All this talk has prompted me to check into the regulator. I'm going to swing by the Kifaru shop today and pick one up. I like the compactness, as Ken commented on. I've seen the compressed bag and it's about the size of a football. I've also seen a hunting partner use it with attachments at around 5 degrees (last year) and from the sound of the snoring, he was not cold in the least.

I will let you know how the regulator does for me as soon as I get a chance to use it.

Sorry your thread got dumped on.

A wise man is frequently humbled.