Hey guys,
I have a TC Omega and a CVA Wolf. The TC I just got and the CVA I've been fiddling with on and off for a few years now. Usually get frustrated and then put it away for a while and then try again sometime later on. Also, I am absolutely a centerfire guy and a real novice in the muzzleloader world. Anyways I can't get either of them to shoot worth a damn with the loads I've been trying. Today I was loading 100 grains of BH209 with a 240 lead hollow point from TC, they are called Cheap Sabots and I also tried Federal 270 grain, both bullets with 100 grains by volume of BH209. I was getting clusters of about 4 to 6 inches at 50 yards. Also, tried the lead 240 grain with 100 grains of Frontier through the CVA with results just as poor. Seems like no matter what I have tried over the years, accuracy just has never been there. I know they are capable of worlds better than what I have been seeing. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. It is very frustrating when I take a break and shoot 1/2 minute groups out of my rifles at 200 and then go to the muzzleloader at 50 and it looks like a giant brick of Swiss Cheese.

Thank you,
Andrew