Originally Posted by Sycamore
Originally Posted by Johnny Dollar
One of the bloodiest bank robberies in history took place less than a mile from our office 21 years ago.

https://www.norfolkneradio.com/news...3192d6a-3e08-11ed-baaf-37eba0108bfd.html

Three POS Hispanic pricks decided to rob a small bank branch office. The first jackoff thru the door killed the branch manager in her office within 10 seconds of going into the building. Then they began killing everyone there. Within 40 seconds everyone they could find had been killed. I knew two of the victims well. The bookkeeper at the local Goodyear store started into the building and realized what was going on. She turned and began running down the sidewalk. One of the SOB’s ran after her and shot her. Fortunately, she was just hit in the shoulder which didn’t kill her. The shooter then decided to try to kill the gal at the drive-thru at the Burger King across the street. Shot at her several times but the window in the drive-thru was bullet proof and she wasn’t injured. The driver for this bunch of retards was sitting in a stolen car in the parking lot. He heard the shooting and left the scene for parts unknown. Bereft of wheels, the rest of the gang took off running thru the residential neighborhood. They spotted a Subaru in a driveway and crashed thru the door of the house. The elderly couple who owned the house were still in bed. Their daughter, who graduated high school with me, was making coffee when they burst in. They demanded the keys to the car, which she gave them, then the leader grabbed her and forced her to her knees. He put his pistol to the back of her head and pulled the trigger . Fortunately, he’d forgotten all of the shooting he’d done previously. The gun was empty. He whacked her on the head and they took the car and left. Seventy five miles and several stolen vehicles later, they stopped at a Mickie D’S. The local police chief arrested them without any resistance.

When the story was all told, there were two more murders - and - probably three, committed by these [bleep]. As if that wasn’t bad enough, a young highway patrolman committed suicide after it was learned that he’d arrested the two of the gang a couple days earlier but had to release them because of a clerical error.

There was a big shootout/bank robbery in Riverside County, CA, town called Norco. I read your story for a while until I realized it was a different robbery.

The biggest crime in this country in my mind is that your no good low life Dimocommie NWO pukes have not been hung for perpetrating the biggest crime in human history since the Crucifixion of JESUS CHRIST and that was the illegal NWO coup of the US 2020 Federal Election abetted by the flipped US Neonazis shadow Government and Supreme Court and Bolshevik MSM and NWO controlled Big Pharma, FBI, CYA, CDC, FDA, AMA and WHO, but Justice is coming and your traitorus crew will be left swinging.

Last edited by jaguartx; 02/05/23.

Ecc 10:2
The heart of the wise inclines to the right, but that of a fool to the left.

A Nation which leaves God behind is soon left behind.

"The Lord never asked anyone to be a tax collector, lowyer, or Redskins fan".

I Dindo Nuffin