Originally Posted by Steve Redgwell
Originally Posted by downwindtracker2
When I saw some Ginex coming in, I checked Google for reviews. British target shooters liked them as they were better quality than CCI BR2 . More consistent velocities. But the cups were a touch larger. But I warn everybody, primers vary by lot #s, too.

Somewhere on the board, there was a discussion about Ginex SR primers. They were reporting them as undersized. I remember checking them and found no problems. I tried new and fired cases.

A couple of years ago, as the shortages were getting worse, I was lucky that the Internet chatter about Ginex being undersized was spreading. Twice I bought Ginex SR primers at fire sale prices. When primers were priced around $100 per thousand, I bought Ginex for $50 per thousand.

I have never looked, but since Ginex and S&B are made in Europe, they must follow the European standard, if there is one.

Most people are not aware that SAAMI standards are voluntary, but CIP standards are law. In that respect, I suspect that quality control is more stringent with the Euro made stuff.

"Better than BR2's",according to downwindtrakcer, yet they are both oversized and undersized? You guys can use them and I'll keep using my BR2's. Thanks!!

Originally Posted by raybass
I try to stick with the basics, they do so well. Nothing fancy mind you, just plain jane will get it done with style.
Originally Posted by Pharmseller
You want to see an animal drop right now? Shoot him in the ear hole.

BSA MAGA