Just got back from Alaska. 2 good friends and I went and hunted near Nabesna with Kirk Ellis. Country is wild, rugged and spectacular. I took a beautiful full curl wide flared ram on day 1 after a 12 hour stalk! I also took 50 plus inch bull moose on day 4. Unfortunatly one of my hunting buddies who went along developed some serious health problems and we had to leave after just 5 days to bring him home. I just didn't have time to hang around and look for bears. My other buddy tagged a heavy 36in ram just before we left to return home. Kirk Ellis and his family are wonderful folks and really try hard to please their hunters and put them on game. I would highly recommend them to anyone serious about an Alaskan hunt. You won't find better bush pilots anywhere! If I could offer any advice it would be to get in top shape because the sheep hunting just ain't easy. It was tough as hell!!! Much harder than I envisioned. My sheep hunt lasted 20 hours from the time I left my spike camp to the time I returned with the meat and horns! I feel very fortunated to have tagged a nice ram and moose in only 5 days of hunting. I'm already planning a return trip. Sam