Originally Posted by Calvin
Excellent. There is some great Youtube content now.

My goal next Nov is to take my boat 250 miles to do a similar hunt that the guides charge 32k for. Hoping they are a little lower but it is what it is. Got my buddies lined out for it. Minimum 3 guys with one guy on the boat at all times and two pursuing. I think about it almost daily.

I’m in the early stages of putting together a very similar thing but not necessarily for goats, at least not initially. My first order of business will be brown bear…3-4 guys max with 1 staying with the boat. I’ve considered the fact that in a good protected cove with good holding power and a lot of scope leaving 1 onboard probably isn’t necessary but “probably” isn’t good enough for me since it’s guaranteed that Mr. Murphy will pay me a visit if I do. If I’m using my 20’ Duckworth as a tender I wouldn’t be “stranded” should the anchor not hold but I don’t think I’d be able to relax for the hunt enough to enjoy it since I’d likely be worried about the big boat the entire time. It’ll be a couple years but like you I think about it daily and I fall asleep dreaming about it…hell, at least half the fun of taking fishing or hunting trips or grand vacations to the tropics is the anticipation of the trip.

I hope you guys have a blast and I don’t doubt that you’ll be successful. Hopefully you’ll do an after-action report and give us a glimpse of your dream hunt. 👍🏼

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~