What made my mountain goat hunts most memorable was the fact I have trouble with heights, so to be successful on two goat hunts that I went on, they were more special because one was extremely challenging due to the sheer cliffs we climbed with no equipment, which my brother could not believe that my friend and I got up and got goats, then the second time out was special due to my late brother on the hunt had been badly injured in a dirt bike accident and spent 3 months in a hospital recovering from a broken pelvis, broken ribs and I believe a punctured lung,
they thought he would not make it, but they got him out of the bush and to a hospital, so for him to make the trip was a real success for him, he could only shoot a 243 as anything else was too much for him, but he got a goat and although I had to pack everything out, it was a hunt of a lifetime.
So yes a goat hunt is not something for the faint of heart here in our mountains.

"The 375HH is the greatest level of power you can get for the investment in recoil." (JJHack)
79s and losttrail, biggest waste of air.