Originally Posted by Teal
Nice - I'm thinking of picking up an RMax 1000 next summer. 10 year warranty on the belt and apparently it's so good - the dealer won't sell you a spare. Friend wanted one right when he bought it and the dealer talked him out of the spare, which blows my mind. Usually they'd sell you whatever you want to make a buck.

Should be good enough to scratch my itch to go quickly down the trail but also have some utility for haulin critters and gear/fire wood. I high scoot Can Am would just get me in trouble and a slower utility only model would bore the F outta me. Uncle has a Pioneer 1000 - loud, hot and slow.

You should be happy with the RMAX. I use mine for everything on the farm to hunting to riding with the Razor guys

It’ll do anything and has the dump bed.

I “upgraded” from a Wolverine XP that we also still use on the farm, to hunt with and to ride with the razor guys.

I like the Wolverine better on the tight trails. I like the RMAX throttle (sport, trail, crawl) better

Both awesome machines

The RMAX is bigger so you get the benefit of greater ground clearance. It’ll go follow the CanAm anywhere you “should” go!