Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by JohnBurns
I would offer a counter point to Rick.
I didn't get jabbed but I know I just made a choice and there was no absolute proof that was the right decision at the time.
I know lots of people who got jabbed and they made that decision without absolutely knowing which was the best path.
The issue with Tactical Travis is his pathology of viciously attacking anyone who he thinks took the jab voluntarily while he was coerced in getting jabbed.
You can't blame a radid dog for trying to bite but you still have to put him down.
You can't blame a pathological liar for lying but you still have to call her out and put her down, metaphorically.
Originally Posted by Tactical Travis the Pathological Liar keeping his job
[Linked Image from external-content.duckduckgo.com]
Originally Posted by irfubar
How do you know Flave got the jab?

A few points:

Glad to see the BiPolar meds are working well enough that I am no longer on "Pretend Ignore". That's progress.

I don't know who "Flave" is other than a guy with bad teefs and a clock on a gold chain around his neck. I am specifically speaking of Tactical Travis.

Lastly, if you gently lobe a soft ball across the plate expect me to knock it out of the park.

[Linked Image from quirkybyte.com]

I am the Wizard. grin

I get it John, Travis pissed in your corn flakes and you hate him for it.... but lets say he hasn't had the jab, his employer mandated it and he resisted, then the tide turned and the mandate was dropped.... and the reason it was dropped was because tens of thousand Travis's said hell no!
That would make him and his peers hero's...... unless you can prove otherwise you would be wise to extend a benefit of a doubt....
Don't prove your critics right.
So put aside your butthurt and be a man of integrity. People will notice

Originally Posted by Judman
PS, if you think Trump is “good” you’re way stupider than I thought! Haha

Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.