Originally Posted by Beaver10
Originally Posted by deflave
Originally Posted by deflave
80% of the Border Patrol Agents had gotten vaccinated - As of November 13th, 2021. 20% had not been vaccinated.

Per the article’s numbers. Of the 21,394 agents 17,394 are vaccinated, compared to roughly 4000 agents that had not been jabbed at the time of writing this article.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...a-43f5-11ec-8534-ec852a55e0e6_story.html

Of course you are free to believe whatever you want about Capt. Covid. If he’s your Pard. You’ll probably side with him. But don’t get ahead of yourselves and call BS on those of us who believe differently.

For me, I know he took the needle for these reasons. He’s a brokedick that hadn’t been in his new job very long. Losing his paycheck and pension, then trying to get employed during Covid and being an ‘Anti-vaxxer’ would have been difficult in LE at the time.
(Insert) for Gruff regarding psych test. I wasn’t always a painter. (Insert) for Flave…FU, who took the psych for you?

If Capt. Covid, was one of the few @ BP who refused the needle. Fine. But then why all the over the top, and over selling of his emotional distress and hate on the Fire for 2.5 years? You do know what his job is, right?

No, normal, LEO, would act out the way he did. Unless he’s is trying to cover something up about himself. “The lady doth protests too much, methinks”. Guilty is, how the guilty will act.

If you believe he wasn’t covering up…Cool. I’d say a dude like Capt. Hypercrite, would be enraged, seeing his options looking slim and uncertain to avoid getting the vaccine. So he let them jack the juice into him. Moderna or J&J x 2 plus boosters?

If you were being forced into something you would never agree to, but you’re hard stuck and with a family. Could you see yourself being a smidge angry at people who willingly took the jab? 🙋🏿

And the dude is a habitual and chronic liar for all things. So there is also that. lol

This is fun!

🦫

Two words:

Join a fugking gym.

LOL

What a left coast fugking loser.

Well thought out reply, Capt. Covtard.

Think whatever you need, believe however you want, about this idiot.

But he wasn’t one of the 4000 agents who stood and refused the vaccine.

He took the needle and stole 2.5 years of valor.

Anyone really that shocked by it?…I’m not.

Just another fùck’n clown, Beav exposed.

🦫

The funniest thing about women like Bleeder10 and Foreballz, and JohnnyGinBlossom is they are not joking.

They fugking believe this schit.

“Stolen valor.”

LOL

What would you call yourself after faking that you didn’t take the needle, or that you never wore a face diaper?

We all watched you prance around the forum's, popping off at anyone, no matter what their reasons were for submitting to the shots. Telling them how much of a dumbfùck they were.

You sure tried to hold yourself up to the historic standard of the 4000 BPA’s that held out and refused the Biden Administration mandate. Sadly, you were not one of the 4000.

What’s almost as fùcked up as your attempts to appear bullet proof on this thread to my accusation's. Is you misjudged most of the members here, who would have understood the horrible position you were placed into by .gov Liberals and having a family that needed your career to stay static.

Nobody, of any standard on the Fire, would have flipped you the shìt that you turned loose on them. Your low self esteem and need to always be seen as leader is/has always been suspect to me. Sorry Pard, that I rocked your insecurities a smidge.

You’ll survive this. Just keep telling lies and winking at yourself in the mirror, until you retire out. It’s all good, my little bitch.

Lol

🦫

So, having Deflave repeatedly call your best friend Kingston a "covtard" for months wasn't enough for you to expose Deflave. But, apparently, labeling people on the Left Coast as "retards" was what finally broke the camel's back and led you to expose him. So much for friendship, I guess.

Originally Posted by Bricktop
Then STFU. The rest of your statement is superflous bullshit with no real bearing on this discussion other than to massage your own ego.

Suckin' on my titties like you wanted me.