Originally Posted by JohnBurns
Originally Posted by irfubar
That may be true, I have no idea... but how are we to know? your rhetoric can be very toxic also...
I am curious in what way is Travis connected to the "industry" ?

I would agree that you have "no idea" because that's a different world than what we are doing here. No judgement.

Feel free to quote me being toxic in the context of attacking anyone who didn't throw the "first punch". I'll try to be better.

Tactical Travis has attended shooting instruction as a Border Patrol trainee and that's his attachment. He has also contacted individuals through other means.

To be fair, in the crowd I run with if you don't have haters on Social Media you are not moving the needle. I am well know to have moved the needle quite a bit.

24hr CF has a lot of positives but one must admitt there are more than a few toxic posters here that only live to attack others. It's really not a long list but we all know the posters here that only post attacks in a vain attempt to fill a hole in their soul.

Enabling that shitty behaviour only makes the site worse. Busting Ballz is fun because it's a very different thing and that's what sets 24hr apart.

It's always a bit funny to see some like you who is afraid of posting under your name telling guys like me and Rick C how this stuff all works.

Sack up and own your posts. Then you can talk.

Looking at you NannyGoatGruffHidingOnTheInternet.

How did I miss this fugking gem?

JohnnyGinBlossom,

You are in no way, shape, or form connected to any portion of the shooting "industry."

And every post you make, affirms it.

LOL

Originally Posted by Geno67
Trump being classless,tasteless and clueless as usual.
Originally Posted by Judman
Sorry, trump is a no tax payin pile of shiit.
Originally Posted by KSMITH
My young wife decided to play the field and had moved several dudes into my house