Originally Posted by JDK
I agree Teeder

Your state and your tradition and I really don’t care how others hunt. However when you get to a spot and go in only to have a drive go through 2 hours later is frustrating. Even more frustration when the [bleep] are parked behind and in front of your truck. We are talking 640,000 acres of public land. Just plain ignorant

And I’m tempering what I really think

If they parked you in, that was ignorant. Beyond that, how would they know what direction you headed and where you were sitting on 640,000 acres? Even if they would somehow figure where you were, the drive was already planned out with watchers already in place or walking in, somewhere down the line.

Chances are if they figured they were putting on a drive somewhere through where you were sitting they'd be more aggravated with that than you were with them, because there's a very good chance you would see or shoot a deer off of their drive.

It works like Dale K stated above. I wouldn't want a drive coming through right after daylight, but soon as things are slow I'd welcome the sound of a drive somewhere in my area. Used to happen all the time around here and it moved deer. We always welcomed it after about the 2cnd day when deer tighten up and lock down.

One is alone in a land so vast, there is only the mountains, the wind, and the eyes of God.