"We were told it would lessen the effect of the beer flu on us if we had the vaccine, that it would lighten the load on an overburdened healthcare system and reduce hospitalization. "

It takes about a 10th of a second of critical thinking to know this was pulled straight out of their butt. There was/is no way of knowing either. Before or after. A 70 year "get off Scott-free" card was also indicative.

But if it's out on MSM, it must be true and compelled with!

Yeah, I had the Jab, and one booster, guessing potential risk, and knowing MSM, the CDC, etc. were being, at best disingenious.

Along with half a dozen other jabs, including shingles. I was not going to put off going to Africa another year- it had already been put off for one.

No-one should have been lied to about unprovable health benefits, the risk of taking unproven faux-vaccine, or compelled to take the Jab.

So far, so good, but at 75, if I keel over tomorrow, you are welcome to make any allegations about the cause you wish.

I be ded, and won't GAS.

10 days in four Tanzania Parks, viewing at least a half-million animals was worth the risk, when you are already over 70!

At least it was to me.

Last edited by las; 01/19/24.

The only true cost of having a dog is its death.