Dwayne thanks for putting that up.

I find the inconsistencies now and, in the past, very troubling. Many of us had questions related to the virus being airborne and also the origin (bat breeding with a scaly reptile vs an accidental release and coverup at a bio lab). Then there was the mandatory social distancing, the outbreaks in seniors’ lodges and in Alberta at a meat packing plant (attributed to an employer which later turned out to be a large social gathering), the push not to use Ivermectin (which is now on the list for treatment options).

Why mandate the population to get a vaccine then allow elected officials the right to reject taking it.

Also having leaders like Trudeau and Biden take open positions that mandated people having to take the vaccine or lose their jobs, could not travel or be out in public places and now stating that they never did that -- disingenuous is a very light word for their actions.

Equally the learning curve with the medical profession was significant in terms of treatment options. Some of the initial treatments actually made the infected person worse off. Just huge unknowns in this area that both the Federal government and their media played up.

I was always on the fence on a person taking the vaccine as a personal choice and not one that should have been mandated. As a polio survivor this was a pretty big jump for me.

Moving forward to present day I have one friend who lost his wife in December due to a reaction to a covid booster. Total miss by the medical community in terms of treatment. We have a young fellow doing carpentry work for us that was hospitalized after his last booster due to myocarditis. I was in for a annual heart check up which included a cardiac MRI and there were a number of people in for checks due to myocarditis and the few I asked picked it up after the covid shot -- no issues before.

So people that were worried on the vaccine had every right to be.

Hugh