Thanks for all the kind words gentlemen. Stop or I’ll get a fat head.

Since you asked….Rifle is simply fantastic. It’s my first custom and likely my last as it’s everything a guy could hope for. Anti action with a 21” barrel chambered by LRI. TT trigger. Christensen Arms FFT stock. Chambered in 6 Creed of course, with a 1:7.5 twist. Hawkins Hybrid rings. Nightforce 2.5-10x32 NXS scope. Rifle weighs 5.25 sans optics, and a touch under 7 lbs all up.

I’ve since mounted a gunsmith adapter for the Spartan bipod and a mini Arca rail for shooting off my tripod. Pure function with just enough form to make it interesting. My beloved and well used .280ai is going to get real dusty sitting in the safe.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

Most importantly, it’s a shooter. Factory ammo…handloads…it doesn’t matter. I landed in 105 VLDs as my final load, but I could have shot about anything I wanted. This is the last 8 rounds I had of various “prospector” loads I’d thrown together, shot as fast as I could load and work the bolt.

[Linked Image from i.ibb.co]

If you're not burning through batteries in your headlamp,...you're doing it wrong.