Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by drop_point
Originally Posted by Valsdad
Originally Posted by drop_point
interesting again,

but I have to wonder, do the drone videos posted here, linked from youtube, constitute "recreational" use or do they fall under Part 107?
https://www.faa.gov/uas/commercial_operators

I'm not sure if YouTube videos constitute as a business unless the channel is incorporated and paying him a salary. Could be a gray area.

regardless of the commercial implications, monetization of their videos and such, if you watched the videos did you see anything that a reasonable person might think rose to the level of " harassment of individuals or groups" or perhaps "reckless endangerment;"

Even without specific local laws in place regarding those activities by drones, one might think already established civil codes (State and local) would cover some of the activity I saw on just the first video. I had/have no interest in watching the others, especially if views put $$$ in the pockets of the operators.

No idea. I haven’t read all state and local laws. Intentionally harassing somebody makes one an [bleep], legal or not.

"Full time night woman? I never could find no tracks on a woman's heart. I packed me a squaw for ten year, Pilgrim. Cheyenne, she were, and the meanest bitch that ever balled for beads."