Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by Fireball2
You can buy fake silencers for the "less than mature" adult shooters among us. A fake looks like a silencer to a liberal or a govt agent building a case against a person.

Do you really think the silencer he provided the the FBI, that then got sent to the ATF for examination prior to the incitement was really just an empty tube?

They sent photos of it. Fakes look real in photos. But then later it was examined in person by an expert who continued with the silencer narrative that it had no markings as required , but did not specifically clarify that it was indeed a suppressor. He simply said it had no markings as required. Unless I missed it, which is possible of course. Well, one possible explanation for it not having any markings is that it is fact NOT a suppressor. It could be a fake, is what I'm suggesting. Without specific clarification, it remains within the realm of the possible.

Remember who you're dealing with when making your assumptions and following their narrative. Do not make connections that they can specifically mislead you to make. Remember the Jan 6 gathering nearly overthrew the govt. LOL

I assume it probably was a suppressor, however, I maintain a very healthy skepticism of any narrative that is not 100% clear and delineated. And even when it is clear, remember who's saying it and their possible motives for doing so.

LOL