I resisted the idea of getting a suppressor for years. I thought they were expensive, unnecessary and frustratingly complicated with the government red tape. One afternoon my buddy and I were making our typical northern gunshop loop and I stopped into a small shop in a small town just north of us and saw a 30 cal suppressor for $450. Like all the “big decisions” in my life I made a spur of the moment decision to buy it. I formed the trust online and did the paperwork and 9+ months later I was the proud owner of my first suppressor and hopelessly hooked. I’m pretty sure that I’ll be buying another one this week…..

A few days ago I ordered the .458 Bravo anchor brake for my Hybrid 46 from SilencerCo and I’m looking forward to trying that out on my 338’s and Whelen. The reduction in recoil and muzzle blast that the suppressor alone offers was very impressive so I’m hopeful that the bravo brake offers even more recoil reduction…..which it’s supposed to do in spades according to the reviews I’ve read.

�Politicians are the lowest form of life on earth. Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of politician.� �General George S. Patton, Jr.

---------------------------------------------------------
~Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla~