Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by Hastings
We have quite a few serious anti Jewish members here who have hatred in their hearts.

Would you men just come out and say in clear unambiguous language what you think should be done to solve the Jewish problem?
I really want to know. Maybe gas chambers? A huge landfill? Maybe restrictions on where they can live and what occupations they pursue?

Fertilizer, glue, or what?

You men have to have some idea of what you would like to do with them?

With all due respect, what do you mean by the "Jewish problem"? The fact that Nobel Laureates are Jewish out of all proportion to their population? The fact that Ashkenazim Jews have IQ's a full standard deviation above the mean? The fact that Jews have excelled economically (raising the wealth of all of us, by the way)? How or in what way is any of this a "problem"?
Tarquin: My question was directed at those that have a problem. I do NOT have a problem with the Jewish people. I am NOT into blaming a whole community of humans. If you don't like doing business with Jews go borrow your money from an Irishman or whatever.
Originally Posted by JSTUART
We have quite a few serious anti Jewish members here who have hatred in their hearts.

Would you men just come out and say in clear unambiguous language what you think should be done to solve the Jewish problem?

And once again...we can try minding our own business and let the jews fuck off and do the same. But no, clowns like you keep putting them on a frigging pedestal.
Whatever, why don't you pray about it. I do business where I get the best deal

I know it is easy to dislike a financier or a middleman making profit from you but it is a known fact that Jews have the highest IQ going and are real good at arithmetic.

Patriotism (and religion) is the last refuge of a scoundrel.

Jesus: "Take heed that no man deceive you."