Originally Posted by add
Originally Posted by Tarquin
Originally Posted by ol_mike
Originally Posted by Calvin
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Noem done screwed up.

It’s obvious she is compromised and they have something on her.

Or she's just an emotional bleeder.. Lesson here don't ever, ever vote for a female....except for the biggest rack award...

If she got in with the wrong evangelical crowd, that could have done it. But given the revelations of the rampant blackmailing going on, I am leaning towards someone having pictures of her and Cory.
Originally Posted by jorgeI
Noem done screwed up.

It’s obvious she is compromised and they have something on her.

Or she's just an emotional bleeder.. Lesson here don't ever, ever vote for a female....except for the biggest rack award...

If she got in with the wrong evangelical crowd, that could have done it. But given the revelations of the rampant blackmailing going on, I am leaning towards someone having pictures of her and Cory.

How far fetched would it be to assume that the deep state would deep-dive the digital world and find things she does NOT want the world to see? NOT far fetched at all !! They have detailed information on every single one of us- everything you/me have ever said or text.
There's no doubt in my mind the deep state puts a full time crew on any & every Conservative Politician that's ''bucking the system''. All paid for by the tax paying citizens.

I mentioned to friends that it wouldn't be long until Mel Gibson got in trouble for something because he's pissy with the Hollywood jews.
And a short while later he got a DUI and it was splashed all over the world. The friends asked how I knew that--> I pay attention to what's really going on.

They're losing their minds over Trump - they're having to invent BS on him. He's the biggest threat those commies have had to face in decades.

The above post (and several others like it) are proof-positive that Campfire is now pretty much populated by people who are battschitt crazy.

Yeah, because the jews don't control hollywood, the media, or the news. crazy

Don't you have a Saint George Floyd vigil to attend today?
smile
tarqueen is troll.

PRESIDENT TRUMP 2024/2028 !!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Bristoe
The people wringing their hands over Trump's rhetoric don't know what time it is in America.