Originally Posted by 338reddog
Originally Posted by Idaho_Shooter
Originally Posted by Slavek
The .45 Colt checks all the boxes for me, no need to concern myself with anything else.
Maser, When was the last time you held a handgun in your hand, hell, any firearm?

Your airsofts do not count.

Yes the 41 is easy to make shoot well. I load from 700 fps up to as much H110 as I can fit under the bullet. I use bullets from 165 gr cast, 210 gr cast, 250 gr cast, 170 Sierra, 210 Berry's plated, 210 Nosler HP, and 210 Hornady XTP. The cast bullets are powder coated.

Universal, Unique, Blue Dot, HS 6 for moderate velocity loads. Titegroup for low velocity, H110 for maximum loads.

I sold a six inch 657 a couple years ago. But still have a Taurus total titanium tracker (restricted to light loads only), a 657 Mountain Gun, a Ruger SBH bisley hunter, and a Marlin 1894.

The 165s at 700 fps shoot about like a 38 special, the 250s shoot like a 44 mag.
The gun shop in Emmett has a 41 Hunter. I don’t remember if it has a scope. If it was a Bisley it probably would be in my safe. I have a 44 Bisley Hunter

Not that I am buying. I blew my disposable fun money for this month on a package of rifles.

But, Momma is getting her foo-foo dog clipped in Emmett next week. I will have to go past the shop and drool on the merchandise.

People who choose to brew up their own storms bitch loudest about the rain.