Used to love the 41 mag and loaded tons of them but despite the best plans years ago it was just too much gun for law enforcement. Then here comes the 10mm Colt Delta Elite another possible solution except nope too much. I bought one of the first Delta Elites when the only ammo I could get was Norma. Hell I thought the slide was going to shear off the frame lug it was so hot. I loved the Blackhawks in this round as frankly more accurate and much more manageable and like all good SA’s the grip let’s the thrust roll instead of traveling in the web of your hand. Never liked the Smith 57’s anymore than I did the 29’s. With big hands and upgraded grips plenty of guys like Elmer and Bill Jordan could shoot daisy’s with them but they are the exception. Smith’s grip angles have always been problematic for lots of shooters. I can shoot my 454 Casull for hours with little orthopedic affect. Myself I’d compare a 41 in the 57 to a hot 357 in the K frame with factory grips. But only handloaders can get full performance out of this fine round today

Rick