Originally Posted by rainshot
Sounds plausible. I thought it might be just a horrible accident accidents like that are unlikely. Too much money at stake.
Once again: How’s Build Back Better feel after 3+ years? We’ve been invaded by a huge army of people at the behest of the administration. We’ve spent billions if not trillions on a war we instigated in Ukraine. Out national credibility is down the drain. Our Congress is insane. Republicans in both houses cannot even agree on anything and refuse to use power at their disposal to fight back. The judicial system is corrupt and law means nothing. Our citizens are being arrested and persecuted without even being charged. Our Constitution is ignored.
WAKE UP DAMMIT!!!!!

All true. Question is what will "wake up" the sheep? In the political process there are inputs which are converted into outputs. The minority has the right to oppose the output but you can't oppose if the entire government is in bed together and only some of them pretend to oppose because it might help them get re-elected.

Apathy, bread and circus, more conspiracy bull(bleep) to keep them befuddled and believe what they want to believe . As long as they got a couch, a 6 pack, and a bag of chips nothing else matters as their country is shredded to ribbons by a bunch of corrupt, deceitful war mongers whose main concern is appeasing their donors....the elitist ruling class could GAF less about the people.

like when Ben Franklin was asked by a passerby when leaving the convention; "well Dr. Franklin, what have you given us"?....Franklin replied "a republic madam, IF you can keep it"

We have NOT kept it. I don't know what to do I haven't already done, pestering my lawmakers hasn't accomplished a damn thing so short of all out revolution, I think our only hope is to try to get Trump elected (for the third time smile

MAGA!

"an armed society is a polite society"