Glad that you are checking in. Florida is a l-o-n-g state and it takes lots of time to get places because the stop lights are 5 minutes long in the city; that is if you even get through the first time they turn green. The wife suggest a jet boat ride. Lots of those kind of places on Lake Tohopekaliga (Lake Toho to everyone down there) which is a huge lake and the head waters to the everglades.

It was pretty funny one time when I was talking to a fisherman that had just come in from fishing Toho. Now that lake is huge and you can't see across it and I asked the guy how deep is it out there? "Oh, must be at least 6 or 8 feet" he said. It was an oh wow to a guy who is use to fishing the Great Lakes. They don't use anchors on a lot of boats because they have mud poles that jam into the bottom.

Another watch out is the traffic rules. There aren't any for lots of them down there. Plenty of folks don't bother with car insurance and if they get into an accident and the car is still drivable, they leave. A real common trick we were seeing the last few years is two cars going through a four way stop together nose to tail.

My other auto is a .45

The bitterness of poor quality is remembered long after the sweetness of low price has faded from memory