Originally Posted by Coton
I will agree Leupolds customer service is fantastic. I recently sent a an old gloss AO scope in. Anything to do with the AO can not be repaired anymore. Zero parts available for that. I have lost track of the number of Leupold scope I have sent in for friends, family, and myself that don't hold zero. The problem is if you want a lite weight scope that does not have a Soda can size Ocular bell there are not a lot of choices. Leupold's are some of the lightest scopes out there. Many scope manufactures do not have a true Lifetime warranty. Leupold and Burris certainly do. SWFA does but they sell mostly fixed power scopes. Maven does offer a true lifetime warranty, but will they stay in business they're kinda new to industry. I contacted Millett recently you can't even pay for service on a scope if you are not the original owner. Zeiss and Swarovski do not offer a lifetime warranty maybe you don't need it when you spend that kinda money on a scope. Going forward I am seriously considering Burris for new scopes. I have looked at other manufactures with lifetime warranty and then read the specs. All the options are so heavy including Burris.

Have you looked at Trijicon?

Conduct is the best proof of character.