Originally Posted by RAM
Originally Posted by kwg020
Originally Posted by Coton
Why the 358 Win never took off? Do you think if rifle and ammo manufactures tried to market this caliber again it would take off? With the push on the short action magnums from manufactures why not try and push this one again?
The deer hunting rules have changed in several States. I would think anything .357 and bigger would be a hit. Unfortunately, the demand for anything but .350 legend is small. It's a great round but it would be competing with the plentiful .350.

kwg

Where is the demand for the .350 ? It had a year jimp on the Buckhammer, and even with the Remington curse, Buckhammer sales have surpassed because of bullet selection.

Going 9mm was a HUGE mistake. That"s why the .400 Legend is getting all the hype. The .350 is dead. Keep an eye out for bargains.

I have seen nothing .400 or Buckhammer in my neighborhood. I think I would prefer the Buckhammer but the .400 only takes a barrel change to convert your AR. There are tons of .350's in my area now. It's going to be tough dislodging them to go to the Buckhammer or the .400.

kwg

For liberals and anarchists, power and control is opium, selling envy is the fastest and easiest way to get it. TRR. American conservative. Never trust a white liberal. Malcom X Current NRA member.