Originally Posted by local_dirt
Originally Posted by GAGoober
Iran, just gave Israel a green light & open door for a retaliatory attack on their country. If Israel was ever hoping for an opportunity to take out nuclear sites in Iran and hammer a death blow to that regime, now is the time. Elminate this Muslim extreme regime with extreme prejudice.

As far as I know, Israel has never turned the other cheek when attacked, except when Iraq was launching Scuds at them during the Gulf War. We were busy taking Sadam and his "weapons of mass destruction" down. So, their restraint was logical to them at the time. I wouldn't expect any of that now. They're busy hatching their plan for retaliation. Expect it to be epic. From a global perspective, biden has proven himself to be useless. The Jews will not be standing down. At this juncture, with American policy running through a brain dead grifter pedophile, they see themselves as standing alone.

I suspect Israel may just be content with having made it's point with taking out the Iranian brass. The associates of said brass now understand the risk of supporting trouble with Israel a bit more clearly.

Don't discount how, and where the Iranians died. It was very loud and very public. That was intentional. It was an act that Iran HAD to respond to...... and all Iran sent was the equivalent of a wave of child soldiers into an Iraqi mine field......

Sic Semper Tyrannis