how many hypersonic missiles were intercepted?

like Ukraine when they shoot down 127 of 100 Russian missiles launched. lol

Originally Posted by antelope_sniper
Originally Posted by T_O_M
Originally Posted by Westman
My question is, why in sam hell doesn't Israel take care of this issue? There must be a lot more involved........follow the money?

Most of the puzzle is our own internally inconsistent politics regarding Israel. We have a pretty strong pro-Israel faction in congress. We provide them with funding and equipment .. and tacit support .. to use whenever we want to bloody someone's nose in the middle east but don't want to take responsibility ourselves. That support is pretty steady. And yet, we have a bleeding heart faction which wants to withhold funding and support any time Israel does our dirty work too well. That is further confused by our increasing isolationism. We leave Israel in a tenuous position. And .. they are not innocent of being our patsies either, they're pretty willing.

So .. so far as retaliating against Iran, I think Israel likely senses that they've already reached the limit of our support given the body count in Gaza and that this isn't the time to push further by attacking Iran. I could be wrong, though, and they could be bombing the [bleep] out of Tehran as I type. They're a bit .. unpredictable.

This strike was as choreographed as a WWE match. Iran launches a drone attack to save face, telegraphs the necessary intel to allow the US and Israel to shoot down 99% of the vehicles with zero loss of human life so the Israelis not put in a position where they must re-escalate to save face.

Pure Kayfabe.