Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
Originally Posted by CoalCracker
Originally Posted by Scott_Thornley
Originally Posted by muleshoe
Originally Posted by TimberRunner
Who's being played?

………………..

No one is being played.

Those who have wasted their time responding to the drivel this attention whore Cracker has posted are being played.

Truth.

But attention whoring is probably a less sinister motive than what I suspect.

You guys crack me up!

I’m just some random dude sitting on his couch watching YouTube travel videos and who also happens to be considering moving to a new home in a few years.

So, having looked at some overly expensive homes in NC, I scratch my head and wonder how can such a beautiful home in another country be built and sold at that price when in the U.S. the same home would probably cost 10x that amount. And then I come up with a few theories and raise the issue here to test those theories, mostly out of boredom.

Now I find out something very “sinister” is at play. So sinister, in fact, that even I don’t know what it is, lol.

Tell me Columbo, what is your theory, lol?

Go outside and take a walk. Get some fresh air.

Been outside where the air is fresh. Also been in the barn a good bit, cleaning up after the grass eaters, where the air isn't fresh.

I took a look at your post history. And decided you're not a plant. Just a hard headed whiner.

Worried about your kids being able to get a home, well help them the [bleep] out. Like I am. Like most sensible people do.

I'm now off to go fishing.

LOL! laugh

More and more are figuring him out.

Good.

Molɔ̀ːn Labé Skýla!