Originally Posted by trophytaker308
i am resonable a guy,maybe im wrong about all of this,who knows?
sorry to come across wrong,just kinda was thinking he could be,but what do i know.like you said, if you are (we), than you have nothing to worry about.
TT308, I don't mean to be critical of your opinion. Certainly anyone could be the anti-christ. One thing I do suspect is that the actual events will be much different than what the most accomplished Biblical scholars believe will happen. God just seems to work that way. The one thing you have absolutely right is being watchful and considering what might be. I don't believe God wants us to dwell on these issues, just to be aware of our surroundings, and how those influences line up with His Word. What He does want is our surrender and faith, and we do that best through Love for others. I have struggles there often, but resolve to do better with His help.

I do believe Obama would be the absolute worst president for this country. I truly hope he does not get the nomination. As hard as it is to say, Hillary would be better in the job than O and also easier to defeat in the general election. She's a polarizing figure while Obama seems to be someone many are drawn to.

I do enjoy threads like this. Thank you for posting it and God bless you and yours.

We may know the time Ben Carson lied, but does anyone know the time Hillary Clinton told the truth?

Immersing oneself in progressive lieberalism is no different than bathing in the sewage of Hell.