I looked for some data in some of the older manuals that I have and in the Lyman cast bullet manual first edition under 9MM rifle (That's their title for the round) they state to use data for the .35 Winchester. Just that one line to use the .35 Win. data for cast bullets.
The oldest Lyman I have on hand is #37, Second ed. 12/50 which I guess is the copyright date. It says 9MM Mauser and Mannlicher size cast bullets .360". Only two charges for a 280 gr. jacjeted bullet. No max, no min so I'll assume they're the max loads.
IMR-3031 43.0 gr. 2010 FPS
IMR-4064 46.0 gr. 2035 FPS
John Taylor in his book on African rifles and cartridges states that the 9MM Mauser shot a 245 gr. bullet at 2150 FPS.
Based on the above, I don't think it would be too hard to get either #358318 close to factory speed and the #3589/358009 to near 2000 FPS with some experimentation. That should be one interesting round to play with.
Paul B.

Our forefathers did not politely protest the British.They did not vote them out of office, nor did they impeach the king,march on the capitol or ask permission for their rights. ----------------They just shot them.
MOLON LABE