I am a man that lives in a house with three women -- or did until recently when two of them married real mean and moved on in life. They are REAL women, raised by REAL women and REAL men. My wife and girls EXPEXT me to be a REAL man. When their friends are over, Dad disappears to the loading bench -- a given. When Dad's friends are over, killing stuff, guns, fishing is discussed. If they want to see much of Dad during October through December, they grab a rifle and come along.

Heck my wife and oldest daughter did not want girly rifles when they started hunting. I remember telling them that I saw a rifle I thought about buying for one or the other of them. My wife said, "Well, if it's not a 30-06, don't bother bringing it into MY house." grin I guess they were trained right. wink

I work in an office with three women. They appreciate the testosterone level. I grew up in a home with a fairly domineering mother, but Dad was the strong, silent type, and I g uess that kinda rubbed off -- well the strong part did, anyway! grin

I encourage my daughters to be women. I encourage my sons-in-law to be men -- my daughters NEED that, they have grown to EXPECT it, and they APPRECIATE it. My wife says a REAL woman wants and needs a REAL man. (BTW, you don't have to be a beer guzzlin' cusser and fornicator to be a REAL man! wink )

"Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life." (Prov 4:23)

Brother Keith