Dakotan, You must live in East Dakota like Brad and Dober?

Try the 165 Partitions with Varget and RL15, and Federal 210 Match primers. Graf and Sons still has Lapua 308 brass, at least they did last week when I ordered another 200 sticks... If you put all those components in a bag and shake them up, and they don't shoot less than MOA in that Kimber, then thats as good as it's going to get laugh

Ironically, I own more 308's than I do any other caliber rifles. And I've never hunted with one until this year. Its bow season right now (and fall bear,) and my beloved 260 needs a barrel. Even if it gets done before rifle season opens, I wouldn't have time to work with it. I know that a 165 Partition at 2740 something will kill anything in this state, and do it well.

Brad, if I didn't know better, I'd think that was the same pic. Thats why my 338 Federal has Fugly the Camo Scope on it. Otherwise I couldn't tell them apart. Before I stick another fixed 4 Loopy on the 338, I'm going to have one of my racetrack buddies airbrush a black and gray flame job on the 308. I'll post pics when its done laugh That 300 WSM almost could be used on Elk... You might be able to shoot a calf or something with it laugh

I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall