Originally Posted by Barkoff
Originally Posted by Christina
ok perfect arguemnt for some out here... we will NOT accept it. I do not care what anyone calls me, so be it and i will never change my point of view on interacial marriages and bringing mixed children into society. I feel VERY sorry for the children, but not the parents

Wow. I haven't the time to read the whole 13 pages of this thread, but I wouldn't say you need feel sorry for the kids born from this relationship. I hate to inform you that you are in the minority with your beliefs.

Would you feel sorry for Obama, Vanessa Williams, Halle Berry, ect, ect. Some of the most beatiful people in this country these days are half black and half white.

One of my sister in laws married a black guy years ago, we just had her daughter over for the hollidays, just a great gal, very nice, very pretty, I don't see her color being a problem for her. She is a nurse up in the city making 100K a years, so can't say she is handicaped by having mixed parents.

Your train of thought is outdated I hate to inform you, but we are only children of our own upbringing and circumstance. Try to imagine how she feels coming over for dinner in a house full of white people, some of who no doubt show their true fealings.

If she is a good person, why care about her color?

Couldn't agree more. Growing up a friend of the family had a step daughter who was 1/2 black 1/2 white. To this day (30 years later) she is one of the most BEAUTIFUL women I have ever laid eyes on...besides Mrs. Outlawlineman. Black white brown yellow or red there are undesireables (trash) in all colors. Just need to take the time to see the person and not the color.

Kindness is the language the blind can see and the deaf can hear. - Mark Twain