wow band of 8?????

can't recall prezactly

but here's how my memory sees it

Real Hawkeye

Bristoe

rroae (sp?)

don't know if mike762 was present and accounted for at that time or not, but he'd qualify

am thinkin ironbender may have been included but he was never real vocal (smart move on his part I suppose)

pretty sure Barak was included

myself of course

and I don't know who the other would be

I may have included some that shouldn't be on the list, and omitted others that should have

it basically came down to a very small minority that believed in the message Ron Paul espoused though the crowd wanted to ridicule the messenger far more than the message

they're a sophisticated bunch that have made good a good living under both Clinton and Bush and the money that has flowed freely with deficit spending and the liquidity it provided.

they're flag waving GOP members and mostly good guys, but they've lived so long under big government and a watered down Constitution that they have difficulty comprehending the vision our FF's had for this country.

imo the FF's worst fears have been realized tis amazing to me their foresight and predictive abilities.

like I said mostly good guys, but I'll make an exception for Stan, he's a prick of the old school variety at a real campfire he'd have been spittin teeth and crying long ago.

hope they are preparing for what's coming.

still ain't sorry I bought gold isaac, buying more all the time

IOW's you ain't seen nada yet, folks trying to pick or predict a bottom and this gig is just getting going. Or Obama will save the day, take your pick.

took survey this last week of 420 acres I have, was encouraged to find deer, wild turkey and even an old slow possum all edible.

hope it's never needed but I love insurance you pay for once that you can recreate upon and if necessary survive.

the band of 8, RPeers, ladies guild, bunch of whackos, no matter what you call it they called what's coming, have fun.

"This ain't dress rehearsal....it's the life you get to live, make it a good one."

TEAMWORK = a bunch of people doing what I say