Well yes I immigrated to New Zealand, fewer gun laws and deer hunting is year round Red, Fallow and Wapiti. Possum hunting at night with sound moderators and spot lights these are the Australian Possums not the US opossums. I can own a machine gun without the hassle that happens in the US and yes I own my handguns as well. I'm very sorry to hear about the elections as I voted for McCain even as sad a choice as that was , so YES I AM a US CITIZEN I did not have to renounce my US citizenship and I have not and will not do so. Yes I was raising a stink on the LR Forum and it was over allowing the International Palma community to introduce a drug testing process in the Palma matches that follow along the guide lines of WADA and UNESCO , sorry but there are NO known drugs that improve shooting ability I have researched this to the "N" th degree , there have been no such test to prove it , period !I have continued to return to the States every year to compete except in 2007 when the cost of gas made the traveling I do prohibitive. I hope to get back and pick up my course rifle and maybe the LR and shoot at Perry before its closed down .
Cheers from NZ

Last edited by mrmax; 02/08/09.